+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help TRV

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
I got a letter from Canadian embassy which says
Upon review of your application,I have reasonable grounds to believe you have not been truthful.specifically,you have failed to declare two previous US visa refusals and this has diminished the credibility of your application.i am concerned this mis presentation was liable to induce an error in the administration of the immigration and refugee protection act.
In last paragraph it is written
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information.i will afford you 30 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please email your scanned documents.
If you do not respond to this request with in the time outlined above, your application will be refused.
Mistake had been made ,if anyone can help me in this scenario
Thanks in advance

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
I got a letter from Canadian embassy which says
Upon review of your application,I have reasonable grounds to believe you have not been truthful.specifically,you have failed to declare two previous US visa refusals and this has diminished the credibility of your application.i am concerned this mis presentation was liable to induce an error in the administration of the immigration and refugee protection act.
In last paragraph it is written
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information.i will afford you 30 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please email your scanned documents.
If you do not respond to this request with in the time outlined above, your application will be refused.
Mistake had been made ,if anyone can help me in this scenario
Thanks in advance
Can anyone suggest a good migration agent,who can help. Thanks

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Can anyone suggest a good migration agent,who can help. Thanks
The question here is did you purposely hide the previous US rejections? if yes, that is pure misrepresentation and that calls for a 5 year ban.

You are really lucky that visa officer is giving you an opportunity to rectify if this was a mistake as it is mostly a straight visa refusal with a ban in these cases. And all you have to do is submit an explanation letter accepting and mentioned this was a genuine mistake on your part along with updated forms. Don't think there is a need to go an immigration consultant or lawyer.

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
The question here is did you purposely hide the previous US rejections? if yes, that is pure misrepresentation and that calls for a 5 year ban.

You are really lucky that visa officer is giving you an opportunity to rectify if this was a mistake as it is mostly a straight visa refusal with a ban in these cases. And all you have to do is submit an explanation letter accepting and mentioned this was a genuine mistake on your part along with updated forms. Don't think there is a need to go an immigration consultant or lawyer.
Thanks bro this file was filled my uncle

Which updated forms I have to give, do I need to give all details of previous US rejections ,if u can help me in writing letter I will be very thankful to you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just keep in mind though that as far as IRCC are concerned the application was yours not your uncles so any mistakes or even misrepresentation are yours to own.

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
Just keep in mind though that as far as IRCC are concerned the application was yours not your uncles so any mistakes or even misrepresentation are yours to own.
Thanks that’s my fault
But very confused now what to write to case officer

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Thanks bro this file was filled my uncle

Which updated forms I have to give, do I need to give all details of previous US rejections ,if u can help me in writing letter I will be very thankful to you
I hope you declared it in one of the questions in application process where it asks if somebody else is filling out forms for you that it was your uncle otherwise you have another thing to explain.
You will fill the application form - IMM 5257 again, this information is section 2 of Background Information.
I'm afraid you're the best judge of your situation and you need to prepare the letter explaining your situation, mistake and what/how you're rectifying it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks that’s my fault
But very confused now what to write to case officer
You need to respond and admit to the error (and apologize for the error). You also need to provide the full details of the refusals.

Hopefully your TRV is only going to be refused and you won't end up with a ban from Canada.

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
You need to respond and admit to the error (and apologize for the error). You also need to provide the full details of the refusals.

Hopefully your TRV is only going to be refused and you won't end up with a ban from Canada.
Thanks

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
I hope you declared it in one of the questions in application process where it asks if somebody else is filling out forms for you that it was your uncle otherwise you have another thing to explain.
You will fill the application form - IMM 5257 again, this information is section 2 of Background Information.
I'm afraid you're the best judge of your situation and you need to prepare the letter explaining your situation, mistake and what/how you're rectifying it.
Thanks