+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP - TO EXPEDIATE PROCESS

jaka

Star Member
Oct 12, 2021
Please advise on the below scenario , my current US validity is expiring on nov -24 and I will have to travel to Canada before expiry.I have received my w1 visa , I have applied SOWP for my spouse and his biometric was completed on oct -7. Based on the current processing time it is 5 -6 weeks. Request your advise if there can is any other form of expediting the process , since I have a newborn baby would like to have spouse to travel along with me. So please suggest if there are any suggestion where I can explain the situation to process by 5 weeks. Thanks much

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please advise on the below scenario , my current US validity is expiring on nov -24 and I will have to travel to Canada before expiry.I have received my w1 visa , I have applied SOWP for my spouse and his biometric was completed on oct -7. Based on the current processing time it is 5 -6 weeks. Request your advise if there can is any other form of expediting the process , since I have a newborn baby would like to have spouse to travel along with me. So please suggest if there are any suggestion where I can explain the situation to process by 5 weeks. Thanks much
There is no way to expedite the process. Everyone wants their applications assessed faster.

jaka

Star Member
Oct 12, 2021
There is no way to expedite the process. Everyone wants their applications assessed faster.
I saw in another forum, where they mentioned about using IRCC and to use travel authorization form for different VALID scenario. Do you have clue on this?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Processing times for SOWP is usually much longer than 5-6 weeks.

jaka

Star Member
Oct 12, 2021
Thanks for the response @canuck78. I have applied from US Most of colleagues applied the work permit and SOWP together and have received exactly in 5 weeks . I hope it would be same for me too. Fingers crossed

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the response @canuck78. I have applied from US Most of colleagues applied the work permit and SOWP together and have received exactly in 5 weeks . I hope it would be same for me too. Fingers crossed
They must have applied for GSS. Normal processing times are longer.