+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help required !

shots

Nov 27, 2017
HI Everyone ,
Expecting kind support from you .
Load my questions in mind and no clue what to do .
My husband applied for outland canada AOR : May
In December he got his PPR . Before PPR he sent mail to ottawa in August for martial status change but not received any reply from their end . After receiving PPR he mailed to ottawa that he wanted to add wife along with his visa application and necessary information was already updated through email . Within 2 days we got relpy that we have uploaded the documents and wife case is forwarded to delhi office .
I have following doubts :
I have mailed to delhi office but no response what to do in this case
My husband medical and PCC is expiring in april incase we didn't hear anything about me can he fly or he has to wait for my PPR ?
How long it will take my application to process
Ottawa are saying that they have uploaded my documents but in that we have not mailed PCC even they have not sent me medical request .Do they have really uploaded my documents ?
Friends please help us our case totally complicated ...

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
HI Everyone ,
Expecting kind support from you .
Load my questions in mind and no clue what to do .
My husband applied for outland canada AOR : May
In December he got his PPR . Before PPR he sent mail to ottawa in August for martial status change but not received any reply from their end . After receiving PPR he mailed to ottawa that he wanted to add wife along with his visa application and necessary information was already updated through email . Within 2 days we got relpy that we have uploaded the documents and wife case is forwarded to delhi office .
My husband medical and PCC is expiring in april incase we didn't hear anything about me can he fly or he has to wait for my PPR ?
Ottawa are saying that they have uploaded my documents but in that we have not mailed PCC even they have not sent me medical request .Do they have really uploaded my documents ?
Friends please help us our case totally complicated ...
As he is primary candidate , he can fly without you.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
As he is primary candidate , he can fly without you.
Please ignore the response above. It is completely wrong and you will end up facing serious problems.
Your husband can't land in Canada before adding you to his application and wait for a new CoPR in which his status is married. If he land before that (as suggested in the quoted response), he will be committing misrepresentation and he will NEVER be able to sponsor you and his PR may be even revoked.
What you need to do is contact the visa office visa email and raise a CSE using IRCC webform. In the meantime, go ahead and have your medicals done and don't wait for a medical request because medicals are now upfront. Also, prepare other documents such as PCC(s), passport, photo, and marriage certificate. Once you hear back from IRCC you will be instructed on how to submit these documents. This can take some time, so be patient. Good Luck!

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Please ignore the response above. It is completely wrong and you will end up facing serious problems.
Your husband can't land in Canada before adding you to his application and wait for a new CoPR in which his status is married. If he land before that (as suggested in the quoted response), he will be committing misrepresentation and he will NEVER be able to sponsor you and his PR may be even revoked.
What you need to do is contact the visa office visa email and raise a CSE using IRCC webform. In the meantime, go ahead and have your medicals done and don't wait for a medical request because medicals are now upfront. Also, prepare other documents such as PCC(s), passport, photo, and marriage certificate. Once you hear back from IRCC, you will be instructed on how to submit these documents. Good Luck!
How landing before dependents would be a misrepresentation? He can come back and take her along later once her application processed. I don't see any v rule violation in this.

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
How landing before dependents would be a misrepresentation? He can come back and take her along later once her application processed. I don't see any v rule violation in this.
Because application was filed as "Single" marital status and not "Married" status. Therefore, principal applicant has to first update to CIC about change in personal situation and then case will be reprocessed with spouse documents.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Because application was filed as "Single" marital status and not "Married" status. Therefore, principal applicant has to first update to CIC about change in personal situation and then case will be reprocessed with spouse documents.
But they have already informed cic I believe. If they are aware then how can it cause any problem

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
But they have already informed cic I believe. If they are aware then how can it cause any problem
Noscaf2014 and Im.ran are right (and the instructions about a situation like this are VERY clearly outlined in the COPR letter).

Even though IRCC has been informed, the OP and the primary applicant still have to wait for further instructions and the primary applicant should not, under any circumstances, 'land' and claim his PR until the situation is sorted out.

The fact that IRC has not issued a request for the dependent passport means the revised application is still being processed. Even though the primary applicant already received PPR, PPR still means the application is under processing - approval isn't official until the COPR (confirmation of permanent residence) letter is issued, and there is no indication in the OP's post that the primary applicant ever submitted his passport (or passport bio page copy) and received the COPR.

Even if he did submit his passport and get his COPR, from the moment the primary applicant advised IRCC that there was a chance to his family status, the application would have been re-opened and put back in the processing stage, as there are new details to consider. If he already has his COPR, the primary applicant will have to return it to be revised to reflect that he's married. Any COPR he would have received before this point will reflect him as 'Single' which means he cannot use this to land.

The primary applicant has to wait for the revised application (which now includes his wife) to be re-processed (and be patient as this may, unfortunately, take some time) and should not proceed until they receive instructions from IRCC. If his medical expires, IRCC will ask him to redo it, and his 'land-by' date will be adjusted accordingly.

Based on the OP's post, if I'm interpreting it correctly, they have not yet submitted her PCC and medical though, and the application won't be finalized until this is done. My recommendation would be to upload these documents via CSE immediately, rather than waiting for IRCC to ask for them, (along with any of the other documents IRCC will need that you haven't submitted yet - e.g. the revised proof of funds documents to reflect enough funds for a family of 2, and pictures of the wedding as evidence, etc.), as I suspect that would help expedite the process.

Last edited:

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Noscaf2014 and Im.ran are right (and the instructions about a situation like this are VERY clearly outlined in the COPR letter).

Even though IRCC has been informed, the OP and the primary applicant still have to wait for further instructions and the primary applicant should not, under any circumstances, 'land' and claim his PR until the situation is sorted out.

The fact that IRC has not issued a request for the dependent passport means the revised application is still being processed. Even though the primary applicant already received PPR, PPR still means the application is under processing - approval isn't official until the COPR (confirmation of permanent residence) letter is issued, and there is no indication in the OP's post that the primary applicant ever submitted his passport (or passport bio page copy) and received the COPR.

Even if he did submit his passport and get his COPR, from the moment the primary applicant advised IRCC that there was a chance to his family status, the application would have been re-opened and put back in the processing stage, as there are new details to consider. If he already has his COPR, the primary applicant will have to return it to be revised to reflect that he's married. Any COPR he would have received before this point will reflect him as 'Single' which means he cannot use this to land.

The primary applicant has to wait for the revised application (which now includes his wife) to be re-processed (and be patient as this may, unfortunately, take some time) and should not proceed until they receive instructions from IRCC. If his medical expires, IRCC will ask him to redo it, and his 'land-by' date will be adjusted accordingly.

Based on the OP's post, if I'm interpreting it correctly, they have not yet submitted her PCC and medical though, and the application won't be finalized until this is done. My recommendation would be to upload these documents via CSE immediately, rather than waiting for IRCC to ask for them, (along with any of the other documents IRCC will need that you haven't submitted yet - e.g. the revised proof of funds documents to reflect enough funds for a family of 2, and pictures of the wedding as evidence, etc.), as I suspect that would help expedite the process.
OK that clarifies

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
HI Everyone ,

If he still has valid status as a worker or visitor, he can go to Canada, but he cannot land as a PR until the application has been re-processed (meaning, you have been approved too). By adding you to his application after submitting his passport, his COPR is no longer valid.

??? Did he apply under one of the Express Entry programs? If yes, you MUST provide the PCCs and Medicals up front - you do not wait for IRCC to request them. If you have not submitted these documents yet, your application is not complete. I suggest you obtain these and provide them to IRCC as soon as possible, before they make a decision based on your incomplete application... you have a little leeway because you are being added (as opposed to the initial application), but do not wait.

shots

Nov 27, 2017
I really value all your comments and replies.
Thank you @crescent_jam for pointing us in the right direction.
I think we will have to wait more in this case. Till they ask us for more documents and we will update them with all documents.
We were really worried about expiring medical and PCC.

shots

Nov 27, 2017
Good morning friends !

As suggested by u all I have done my upfront medical n got PCC

1)whom should I forward this documents ?
2)Shall I upload all the documents once again .
3)Also should I pay my fees as well .
Please note my case is forwarded to Delhi office .

shots

Nov 27, 2017
Hi Friends ,
Thanks for your kind support .
I followed all the instructions and finally got the invitation to land .
Once again thank you sssoooooooooooooo mucccccch !

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
i received a landing interview scheduled for 4th may, upon arrival i was given COPR for myself and passport stamped on spot, with information on how the PPR will be delivered.

They asked if i am still married and to check my spouses information. they said they will email NDVO to start processing. Would they start from the beginning? How long would it take for them to give PPR to my wife?

Any information on this will be really appreciated .