Urgent help required

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Today I got a message in my CIC account "We need an additional document from the applicant" and when I read the complete message it says....

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 8985XXXX - My Name:
Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants add-on kit for Spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2017/02/06.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Whereas I haven't received any kit from CIC...

Can someone help me with this? I have

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsinis said:
Today I got a message in my CIC account "We need an additional document from the applicant" and when I read the complete message it says....

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 8985XXXX - My Name:
Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants add-on kit for Spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2017/02/06.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Whereas I haven't received any kit from CIC...

Can someone help me with this? I have
go to this link and select the appropriate form : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My friend in Canada applying as CEC got this message. She had to answer some marriage questions. She got a PPR the next day after she sent the required documents.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mohsinis said:
Thanks xpressentry,
did she get any specific kit?
Not sure. I had asked my friend about her timeline and she told me that towards the end she got a kit that asked marriage questions. After she answered them, she got PPR. Her spouse was the main applicant. A single friend got PPR without any marriage questions.