+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help required..."Unable to verify 1 year continuous work, no duties provided with LOE"

akuaisu

Dec 12, 2018

Hi all

We got the invitation to apply in the month of April. We applied thereafter. Since we did not get any updates on our application, we requested the GCMS notes.

In that we were able to see that the agent has commented "Unable to verify 1 year continuous work, no duties provided with LOE". I don't have my work duties described on my experience letters (Having almost 5 years of experience) but have a separate letter stating the same. Because of this, the eligibility status in our application is written 'Not eligible'.

The application is probably stagnant due to this since no rejection has been issued by CIC. I have some questions at this point
1) Is there any way to some how include those documents in the application.
2) If our application is to be rejected, would I be able to apply again without adversely affecting the chances of the next application due to a previous rejection.
3) One agent told me that I may be blacklisted for misrepresentation and would be banned for 5 years if rejected. Is that possible even when I have not put any wrong or fabricated data and documents in the system.

Thanks

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
1. Yes, through cse webform. Google it
2. You can apply again with proper documentation
3. The agent is an idiot.