+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP REQUIRED to fill IMM0008, IMM5562 forms after adding spouse to my Express entry permanent residence file

keval3393

Apr 6, 2020
Hello All,

I have recently informed cic about my marriage. They asked me to submit bunch of documents and some forms to be filled for myself for my wife.

---------------For IMM008: (They asked me to submit this form for me and my wife)---------
My IMM0008: For program and category under you're applying, I chose Economic and Canadian experience class (as I am applying Express entry). Also, I added one dependent and added my wife as a dependent.
My wife's IMM008: For program and category under you're applying, I chose Family and Spouse. And I did not add any dependent on her form.

---------- For IMM5662: (they only required my wife's form) -------------

in Section 2.a You: (that is for my wife I believe) - I left this section blank as she did not travel to any other country.

in Section 2.b Your Spouse: ( that should be me I guess) - So I added the trips which I have done.

Please guys help me with this if you have come across this situation. I have 20 days left to submit all these forms and documents.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Keval

saadam

Apr 17, 2023
Hello, sorry to raise this on an old thread, but I am in the same situation as you, wondering what you eventually did and how you filled it out?