+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help required :qorax and seniors

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
Dear members,
I applied under FSW -3 in Dec 2011 . I got my per in Feb 2012.My visa office is Singapore.I got my gcms report last month.In the report I found CIO
did not write anything about my wife,s passport no,expiry date.But they write everything for me and two children.
I clearly remember I sent photocopies of my wife,s passport.
Unfortunately I have misplaced the photocopy of my generic application form.But I remember I checked that twice during sending. The form was duly filled up otherwise CIO would return that.
But why they do not include my wife,s passport information.They include all other information of my wife.They awarded 4 point for my wife,s education.(Masters with 16 years education.
They include my wife,s name,date of birth,place ,age,marital status,education everything.But the place for travell document ,they don,y write any thing.

Also be informed I did n,t receive any acknowledge from SVO .But from GCMC note it is seen they sent AOR in march.
What I should do?

Regards
dhaka12

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nothing to do.
it is too early to take any move.
only 6 months have elapsed.
Nothing happened to get worried now by seeing the GCMS.

Do you know if your docs have been sent to your VO?
I'd not order GCMS before IN PROCESS