+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Required for WP applied online Under Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme.

charr08

Aug 28, 2020
India
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,

I have got endorsement under AIPP programme and recently came across a notification That we can apply for Work Permit Online (earlier it was only paper-based). Based on that I have submitted my online wp application following paper-based checklist and when I applied after 2 days the website got updated with a new checklist for online wp. and under that, I have missed uploading Bank Statement which is required as per the new checklist.

My query is How can I Upload the Bank Statement online for application which is already submitted. In web form, there is option to amend documents Do I use that form or wait for IRRC to send me a request.

I have got my biometrics letter and yet to give the same since the Local VAC/VFS is closed due to COVID.

Can someone please help

rahu_

Aug 28, 2020
Hello,

I have got endorsement under AIPP programme and recently came across a notification That we can apply for Work Permit Online (earlier it was only paper-based). Based on that I have submitted my online wp application following paper-based checklist and when I applied after 2 days the website got updated with a new checklist for online wp. and under that, I have missed uploading Bank Statement which is required as per the new checklist.

My query is How can I Upload the Bank Statement online for application which is already submitted. In web form, there is option to amend documents Do I use that form or wait for IRRC to send me a request.

I have got my biometrics letter and yet to give the same since the Local VAC/VFS is closed due to COVID.

Can someone please help

Hey Hope you find the solution, Can you help to understand how you got the endorsement under AIPP..

charr08

Aug 28, 2020
India
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey Hope you find the solution, Can you help to understand how you got the endorsement under AIPP..
No, no solution. For endorsement job offer from Canadian employer is must he applied for my endorsement. After I gave him my ielts result and WES

charr08

Aug 28, 2020
India
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I see, how you got the job offer. Are you already in Canada?
no, Im In India. Applied via job banks and indeed to many employers