+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help - rejection trv

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hey bryanna
I sent invitation letter and my parents applied visitor visa from india. File went to delhi on 10th july and today they receieve the passports.
It is mentioned in letter under my dad name that your spouse has failed to declare the previous visa refusal as req by canadian law therefore i am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of conditions.

My dad use to work in bank but some reasons he has to leave that 3.5 years back. He is accountant in 1 company.
My mom tution teacher

I work in accounting firm here. I am permanent resident here
We showed all proeperty etc my sister is in 4th grade.
My brother died when he was 9 years old

Questions i have!
1. Shall i re apply with correct file now from canada ?
2. Earlier i mentioned i just got PR so want to celebrate . There 25th anniversary is coming. (Oct 21) Shall i write that part now and send invite.
3 Earlier i send invite for only my parents. Should i include sister now or stay as it is?
4. Or not to reapply and wait for next year and apply super visa?

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
You need a good explanation about why you didn't declare the refusal history.

Celebrating pr is not a ground reason of inviting.

You can add your sister only If your income is decent enough. Can take reference from lico( your family size+ parents+ sister)

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can add your sister only If your income is decent enough. Can take reference from lico( your family size+ parents+ sister)
LICO isn't relevant to a TRV, only for the Supervisa or PGP sponsorship. For a TRV they will need to show sufficient funds of their own for the trip.

As heystop noted, the visa refusal will be a significant factor to overcome. Your parents are, in fact, lucky they haven't been banned.

Celebrating your PR (which could have been done in India before you left) and your parents anniversary aren't adequate reasons to come. Not much point in mentioning them.

If you add your sister, I would expect another refusal, as she seems to be one of the only reasons for them to return to India (although they could claim asylum and add your sister). Given the first rejection and the grounds for rejection, your going to have to provide significant evidence they will return home. A supervise probably won't change that or make it easier. Failing to declare a visa refusal is one of the more serious charges (misrepresentation) and can take a significant effort on your parents part to overcome (not impossible, but not easy as IRCC will look suspiciously at everything they submit now).

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@kaur989

1. Did your parents apply by paper? If yes, it could explain why they were only refused and they were not banned for misrepresentation

2. What were the refusal reasons for your parents (apart from not declaring the previous visa refusal)?

3. What documents did they submit? How long did they intend to visit?

4. Do your parents live with any other dependent family member (for example, your grandparents)?

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Thanks a lot for all advices
File was filled by an agent and my parents clearly informed him but they didnt check the file thoroughly after agent filled it.
They only mentioned this reason nothing else.

I even wrote that i have not seen them since 2.5 years and because i am having permanent full time job i cant go to visit them and i want to celebrate becausr i reciebed recently in june.

They wrote 2nd aug to 23rd aug visit. Job letter for dad. Confirmation from boss that he has no objection. ITR were attached. Property papers shares cash in hand and bank balance.
Grandparents live with us only.

I am so scared please advice how will i prove them that it was not their mistake.

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
@kaur989

1. Did your parents apply by paper? If yes, it could explain why they were only refused and they were not banned for misrepresentation

2. What were the refusal reasons for your parents (apart from not declaring the previous visa refusal)?

4. Do your parents live with any other dependent family member (for example, your grandparents)?
File was filled by an agent and my parents clearly informed him but they didnt check the file thoroughly after agent filled it.
They only mentioned this reason nothing else.

I even wrote that i have not seen them since 2.5 years and because i am having permanent full time job i cant go to visit them and i want to celebrate becausr i reciebed recently in june.

They wrote 2nd aug to 23rd aug visit. Job letter for dad. Confirmation from boss that he has no objection. ITR were attached. Property papers shares cash in hand and bank balance.
Grandparents live with us only.

I am so scared please advice how will i prove them that it was not their mistake.
I was planning to try supervisa next year or america visa this year.
what is the best option for them.

Another thing. my dad had a letter attached reason for refusal.
my mom packet had only her passport no letter, so no uci number how to apply gcms notes?

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
@kaur989

My dad went to that agent he said you should not wait for next year and reapply now to prove that you are innocrnt with same papers.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My dad went to that agent he said you should not wait for next year and reapply now to prove that you are innocrnt with same papers.
That's not right. Applying with the exact same papers won't prove your dad is innocent. You can certainly reapply soon, but with stronger evidence/documents.

Did the same agent prepare and submit your mom's applications both times that she applied?

You'll need to decide whether you want to take the agent's advice + agent's suggestions for the documents for reapplying

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
No first time there was someone known who filled.
You tell me shall i wait and apply super visa next year
Try america visa first in winter holidays.
Or reapply now.

More strong documents example.
And what should we write next time to say it was a genuine mistake

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Or shall i wait for gcms notes and then apply in winter holidays.
What reasons are strongest.
My bday in dec
Holidays in dec.
Anniversary .
Are all these good enough or not

Another thing paper file is good or online?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You tell me shall i wait and apply super visa next year
It would depend on how long your parents would like to visit.

Try america visa first in winter holidays.
That could help to some extent.

Or reapply now.
Only if they can prove stronger reasons to return to India.

More strong documents example.
Do post the complete list of documents for each of your parents + refusal reasons

And what should we write next time to say it was a genuine mistake
Yes, this is necessary

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Or shall i wait for gcms notes and then apply in winter holidays.
You can apply for GCMS notes.

What reasons are strongest.
My bday in dec
Holidays in dec.
Anniversary .
Are all these good enough or not
IMO, none of these reasons are good 'purpose of visits'

Another thing paper file is good or online?
Online or paper does not matter. What would help is putting together a solid application

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Yes i am applying GCMS notes.
I think super visa chances are more than tourust visa so i would try that next year

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
You can apply for GCMS notes.

IMO, none of these reasons are good 'purpose of visits'

Online or paper does not matter. What would help is putting together a solid application
How about engagement party - super visa time.
Will that be good.

Will Rejection of canada effect america visa or if they are rejected america visa then will thay affect canada visa