+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Help regarding visitor visa for my sister!

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
Hi,
I am requesting advise from all respected member that my wife is pregnant and due month is January, 2020.

I am planning to apply visit visa for my sister to help out my wife during pregnancy.

I am her in Canada from 3 years but I am doing odd jobs and financial not very much stable.

My brother is Canadian citizen and he is doing job in CRA and little bit stable as per financial concern. I am living is Mississauga and he is living in Vancouver.

I am interested that if I show his job and plus combine bank account would it will helpful in applying visit visa for my sister OR I must show my job paper.

Please advise how can I make my sister visitor visa application strong if I am doing odd job.

She belongs from Pakistan, should I apply from Pakistan courier or apply online which will be better for her?

Thanks in advance for all advice.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Her purpose of visit cannot be to help out your pregnant wife. That is considered work in Canada and would require a work permit. If this is her purpose of visit you can expect refusal.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
She also needs to show sufficient funds to support herself. You and your brothers funds won’t be considered. How long do you plan for her to visit?

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
Her purpose of visit cannot be to help out your pregnant wife. That is considered work in Canada and would require a work permit. If this is her purpose of visit you can expect refusal.
Thanks for reply!
So you can advise me how I can apply for her visit visa in a better way!
Thanks again for reply.

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
She also needs to show sufficient funds to support herself. You and your brothers funds won’t be considered. How long do you plan for her to visit?
Thanks for reply!
she will show her bank account and some property documents but I need your advise how I can make her visa application strong, she will request for 2 months visa,
Thanks again for reply.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is pretty late to apply for a due date in January 2020. Not uncommon to deliver after 36 weeks although after 38 weeks is full term. Your SIL should show strong ties to her home country like good job, her savings, property, family, etc. If not you will have to support your wife which is very normal for Canadian husbands. Not that hard to help with cooking, cleaning, shopping, laundry, diaper changing, etc. or be supportive during labour and delivery.

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
It is pretty late to apply for a due date in January 2020. Not uncommon to deliver after 36 weeks although after 38 weeks is full term. Your SIL should show strong ties to her home country like good job, her savings, property, family, etc. If not you will have to support your wife which is very normal for Canadian husbands. Not that hard to help with cooking, cleaning, shopping, laundry, diaper changing, etc. or be supportive during labour and delivery.

Thanks for reply and I appreciate you and as well all whose replies us, but I am still looking reply for my question,
That I am doing odd jobs and financial not very much stable.
My brother is Canadian citizen and he is doing job in CRA and little bit stable as per financial concern. Can I used my brother job letter
and bank account as financial supporter for my sister and mention him in invitation letter, and second question apply online or paper application which will be better for her?
Any reply will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for reply and I appreciate you and as well all whose replies us, but I am still looking reply for my question,
That I am doing odd jobs and financial not very much stable.
My brother is Canadian citizen and he is doing job in CRA and little bit stable as per financial concern. Can I used my brother job letter
and bank account as financial supporter for my sister and mention him in invitation letter, and second question apply online or paper application which will be better for her?
Any reply will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance!
Technically he can provide a letter to invite her but it will be pretty clear that she is wanting to visit her sister so I wouldn’t advise it. For a TRV it is the applicant’s finances that are important not the person in Canada.

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
Technically he can provide a letter to invite her but it will be pretty clear that she is wanting to visit her sister so I wouldn’t advise it. For a TRV it is the applicant’s finances that are important not the person in Canada.
Thanks a lot for advise if possible can you suggest my second question apply online or paper application which will be better for her?