+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help regarding eligibility- FROM PAKISTAN

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
hello, from Pakistan,
I recently completed my MBA(3years) after BCOM(2years) and have 2 years experience along with MBA.
Few of renown consultants told me that bcom is not considered as bachelors and hence after MBA I am now considered as graduate and the previous experience doesn't get counted. Thereby from now, I have to work for atleast one year to be eligible for express entry along with IELTS of score L=8, S=7.5, W=7.5, R=7.5. because I am not married therfefore I have to work hard to get desired points.

Anyone assist me regarding this matter.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
anasalee said:
hello, from Pakistan,
I recently completed my MBA(3years) after BCOM(2years) and have 2 years experience along with MBA.
Few of renown consultants told me that bcom is not considered as bachelors and hence after MBA I am now considered as graduate and the previous experience doesn't get counted. Thereby from now, I have to work for atleast one year to be eligible for express entry along with IELTS of score L=8, S=7.5, W=7.5, R=7.5. because I am not married therfefore I have to work hard to get desired points.

Half the time, these people tell you wrong things about your profile.

You should contact wes for eca asap !

harry899

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09
AOR Received.
07/11
File Transfer...
06/11
Med's Done....
10/11, BG: IP 05/04
Passport Req..
12/04
anasalee said:
hello, from Pakistan,

Apply for educational documents assessment to WES, get your IELTS done and you are all set to apply for express entry. No need to go to any consultant.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
rafzy said:
Half the time, these people tell you wrong things about your profile.

You should contact wes for eca asap !
But I reviewed the official requirement of Canada and overseas. It says that 16 years education degree atleast is considered as Bachelors and 18 years are for masters equivalency. I had 14 years degree so that it is known as Associate degree not bachelors. and upon completion of MBA now, I gained 17 years degree. Now I am considered as Bachelors graduate.

and wat to do to assess degrees on eca? any charges?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
harry899 said:
Apply for educational documents assessment to WES, get your IELTS done and you are all set to apply for express entry. No need to go to any consultant.
I surveyed renown official consultants and all of them told me the same thing. as bcom is associate degree and i just completed my mba. so i have to gain exp from now for atleast one year

JJ777

Nov 13, 2015
anasalee said:
I surveyed renown official consultants and all of them told me the same thing. as bcom is associate degree and i just completed my mba. so i have to gain exp from now for atleast one year
Unless any of your consultants work at wes they are assuming what the equivalence would be. You can either waste your time using consultants and seeing what the possible outcome would be.
Or get your degrees assessed by wes and get the exact answer to where you stand

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
JJ777 said:
Unless any of your consultants work at wes they are assuming what the equivalence would be. You can either waste your time using consultants and seeing what the possible outcome would be.
how to get them assessed? can you guide? and are they any charges?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
JJ777 said:
[/quote
Kindly reply back when you get free. Its a hassle for me now

JJ777

Nov 13, 2015
anasalee said:
JJ777 said:
[/quote
Kindly reply back when you get free. Its a hassle for me now

I'm a pharmacist so I was assessed by PEBC. However just go on to the website www.wes.org/ca and follow the instructions on there. It doesn't seem too complicated.