+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help:: Refused Visitor Visa

Nisha_Patel

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi,

I am applying under CEC in Express Entry.

In Statutory Question, I am confused in two questions.

I went to apply for Visitor Visa to US consulate but they did not give me Visa.

But I never got a refusal to enter into any country.

1) Has Nisha Patel been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2) Has Nisha Patel ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Also when I fill up the form IMM5669E, they ask two questions.

1) Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or PR visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2) Been refused admission to, or order to leave, Canada or any other country?

What to fill in these 4 questions?

Please help.

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Nisha_Patel said:
Hi,

I am applying under CEC in Express Entry.

In Statutory Question, I am confused in two questions.

I went to apply for Visitor Visa to US consulate but they did not give me Visa.

But I never got a refusal to enter into any country.

1) Has Nisha Patel been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2) Has Nisha Patel ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Also when I fill up the form IMM5669E, they ask two questions.

1) Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or PR visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

What to fill in these 4 questions?

Please help.
Answer to your questions would be in the affirmative.
1)Yes
2)Yes
3)Yes
4)Yes

If they require any details then bother with any sort of explanation. Also, this shouldn't effect your chances of securing an ITA as that is based solely on the points you get according to the CRS system. So don't worry about answering them in the affirmative for the above queries.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Answer is No. You didnt show up at the border without a visa and was refused admission. Nobody ordered you to leave.

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Are these questions asked when creating profile for Express Entry? Or after you receive the ITA and ready to apply?

Nisha_Patel

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I already got an Invitation.

I am currently on the stage of uploading the documents.

I am so confused.

Been refused admission to, or order to leave, Canada or any other country? : ANSWER is NO

Other question's answers are: YES

Right?

Are these questions will delay my application?

After attaching the IMM5669E form, they will call me for a personal interview or any other process?

Please let me know.

Thank you so much.

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Nisha_Patel said:

I am so confused.

Been refused admission to, or order to leave, Canada or any other country? : ANSWER is NO

Right?

After attaching the IMM5669E form, they will call me for a personal interview or any other process?

Please let me know.

Thank you so much.
I guess whenever in doubt, play it safe?? It's better to be upfront and disclose the information. If you don't mention and if they find out, that would look very suspicious. Having said that, you should definitely clarify the reason for rejection. If there is no space to provide explanation on the form, provide it on LOE.

I would put Yes on 1, 2 and 3 and No on 4.

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Nisha_Patel said:

I am so confused.

Right?

Please let me know.

Thank you so much.

"Been refused admission to, or order to leave, Canada or any other country?" I stand corrected. The answer to this would be NO. However the answer to the other queries would be a YES.

Whether these questions would delay your processing or not is not relevant. What is relevant is that you answer them truthfully. They almost never call you for an interview, so do not worry about that. And in my opinion, the answer to these questions won't be detrimental to your chances of securing a PR not in delaying the processing. Just explain in the Letter of Explanation that you weren't granted a visa for xyz reason (although you do not need to). It will not effect your immigration application.

zehrakh

Mar 28, 2018
I applied for visit viza in 2011 for canada and it got refused what should i answer in following questions?

Has XXXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Has XXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I dnt have UCI number or refusal reason as it was years back.