+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help read my profile...................Rejcted

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kiran111 u admitted whats your fault in u'r profile, course mismatch. Even i told u b4 (if am i right) TRU Pre-MBA wont workout with technical bg applicants or having 2 r more yrs of exp.

I got same refused for TRU PreMBA last sep intake, VO stated in CAIPS that y am going for Pre-MBA after 8 yrs exp. If its MBA i could have gained my visa.

CHANGE pgm related to ur profile. ex: masters in CS. I chose this time MISSM IN CUCA matched my profile n exp. applied the visa last 26'th, waiting for the result. dont know whether i could make it this time. jus praying.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran3111 said:
dude tru will re pay the total amount rite and how should i apply foir refund
they will return your paid fee, mail to them regarding you got refused. they will send you repay form. you need to fill that n attach original refusal letter to courier them, they will wire transfer mentioned account within a month. they will detect around 15-20K for their processing fees.

b4 sending org refusal letter take a photocopy n scan(soft) for your reference.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran3111 said:
yupp bro thank you i will apply for may ..i think it is better than now rite for jan
gud, apply CAIPS. look for suitable MS pgm in gud uni, try for may, file the visa at least end of march. no need of medical. attach medical receipt copy.

make gud SOP as one page, y this uni(new) and pgm. why u selected pre-mba how it was mismatched. and state finally wat is the exposure in india after return of studies. job market related to new pgm..okay dont forgot to mention u'r goals in the field of study...

got it..

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well....i got visa for pre-mba as well......my timelines are in the signature.....

i've 8 years experience of telecom industry with bit of managerial experience as well......i believe their reasons for refusing or granting visa vary from case to case......i tried to cover all the angles and weak points in the SOP.....regarding why i'm going for this course...and how it's suitable for me than going for direct mba.....i think a strong SOP in addition to other requirements, can make a difference too....

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InamRaheem said:
well....i got visa for pre-mba as well......my timelines are in the signature.....

i've 8 years experience of telecom industry with bit of managerial experience as well......i believe their reasons for refusing or granting visa vary from case to case......i tried to cover all the angles and weak points in the SOP.....regarding why i'm going for this course...and how it's suitable for me than going for direct mba.....i think a strong SOP in addition to other requirements, can make a difference too....
CONGRATS... lucky u r... 8)

kiran3111

Nov 21, 2012
IS IT BETTER TO APPLY WITH DIFFERENT COLLEGE IN MAY SEM IS BETTER OR WITH SAME UNIVERSITY PRE MBA IN JAN ................PLEASE URGENT