+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP-Proof of Fund request from CIC for 12164 $,I am in Canada for 2 year

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ozlis said:
I don't think there is any getting around this.
You may be right, but the OP has no choice but to try. There's no point in withdrawing the application now, so the best he can do is submit the best available documentation and hope for the best. Sometimes VOs make "errors" in favor of the applicant.

Submit recent paystubs/salary statements, T4s/NOAs, and a copy of your bank statement AFTER you get paid, but before you transfer the funds. And if you have a contract to continue working for at least the next 6 months, submit that too.

If you have your name on any account in your home country (even if it is a joint account), you can use that too, you do not have to transfer the money...

This may not work, so you should prepare yourself to reapply, and make sure you get the next ITA for CEC. But in the meantime, you can try what Alpha suggests, it isn't going to hurt...

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
Alpha4906 said:
Hi KelChiAvan,

I know what you are explaining is true as per CIC website but I'll explain you my personal experience. There are other people on the forum those were funds exempt with job without LMIA and invited under FSW.

I got my PPR and already did landing. I was eligible for CEC and FSW. I got invitation under FSW category.
1. I had $5000 in account.
2. I had valid job offer without LMIA.

When i submitted my application. I did submit pay stubs and T4's. MY GCMS notes say that I was funds exempt. I think this answers your question.

Thank You

Alpha4906
Hi Alpha4906,
Different application has different processing styles based on the visa officer handling his case, but right now he needs to show funds, he can use T4, NOA, paystubs, offer letter to back up whatever proof of funds he is going to be showing, he has 30days to get this which is lots of time to ask family for help with a gift deed showing its a gift and not a loan.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KelChiAvan said:
Hi Alpha4906,
Different application has different processing styles based on the visa officer handling his case, but right now he needs to show funds, he can use T4, NOA, paystubs, offer letter to back up whatever proof of funds he is going to be showing, he has 30days to get this which is lots of time to ask family for help with a gift deed showing its a gift and not a loan.
Hi KelChiAvan,

Do you know that he submitted these documents at first stage or not? I don't think he submitted those.

Thank u

Alpha4906

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anybody is working on LMIA or got invited for cec...I have explained everything about POF in this link....http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-fund-lmia-people-old-medicals-for-ee-t386180.0.html;msg4820676#msg4820676