+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help plz (study permit minors)

Navtej singj

Jul 4, 2018
I'm on wp in canada and I applied online study permit of my two children(7,10) and got confirmation of application received on 25th June. I send ircc webform inquiry on 23rd July and received their email on 2nd August. It was --
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. You will find more information related to your enquiry in the letter that was mailed to you on July 12, 2019

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. But i didn't received any letter. So what I will do now. Even when I check my application status through gc account there is shown that "no application found"

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm on wp in canada and I applied online study permit of my two children(7,10) and got confirmation of application received on 25th June. I send ircc webform inquiry on 23rd July and received their email on 2nd August. It was --
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. You will find more information related to your enquiry in the letter that was mailed to you on July 12, 2019

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. But i didn't received any letter. So what I will do now. Even when I check my application status through gc account there is shown that "no application found"
I don't believe they need study permits. To the best of my knowledge they can attend school on a TRV since you are here on a work permit.

Navtej singj

Jul 4, 2018
I don't believe they need study permits. To the best of my knowledge they can attend school on a TRV since you are here on a work permit.
Thanks for your response, but firstly i applied tourist visa but after 20 days they request me for study permit