+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help plssss very very urgent

pbhatt

Jul 4, 2014
Hello guys, I am a dentist and passed out in 2011.
I am applying for study permit on 10th nov under SPP program. all my documents are ready. I jus have few doubts regarding work experience. I have 3 yrs of experience and have 2 work certificates. One of my employer to;d me that he will not consider or entertain any call or person from Canadian embassy if he calls up for job verification. Im worried. He said I do not want them to call me n all. I have erased his number from certificate but his number n hospital is visible on internet if embassy searches for it.
What shud i do? My boss is very arrogant n said that he will tell them that I never worked for him.
Im very tensed. I dun want embassy to cancel my visa on the basis of fraud documents.

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hey,

I dont think they have so much time to go this deep for each case.
I would just say your work certificates should look authentic like no erasing, mistakes..

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
pbhatt said:
Hello guys, I am a dentist and passed out in 2011.
I am applying for study permit on 10th nov under SPP program. all my documents are ready. I jus have few doubts regarding work experience. I have 3 yrs of experience and have 2 work certificates. One of my employer to;d me that he will not consider or entertain any call or person from Canadian embassy if he calls up for job verification. Im worried. He said I do not want them to call me n all. I have erased his number from certificate but his number n hospital is visible on internet if embassy searches for it.
What shud i do? My boss is very arrogant n said that he will tell them that I never worked for him.
Im very tensed. I dun want embassy to cancel my visa on the basis of fraud documents.
Ur last lines of your post clearly specifies that you are filing fraud documents. Don't take risk of filing fraud documents dude unless they are original.

pbhatt

Jul 4, 2014
No my documents are real. n my work experience also has rubber stamp n signature of my employer. But im jus worried about his arrogancy. Im jus prying that if he gets d call from embassy, he shud co-operate with thm.