+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent. Help pleease

Sarah hegazy

Dec 8, 2018
My mother and my grandmother applied for vistor visa to canada with an agent from tourism in egypt and they get this letter
Thank you for your interest in visiting Cenada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigraton and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (RPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of . the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that Induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced You are welcome to reapply If you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
So either you family or the agent submitted fraudulent documents or lied on the application about something (past refusals would be my guess). Unless they can refute the VO concerns, they are banned from Canada for 5 years. That means no visa, no PR, no immigration. Note that if the agent supplied fraudulent documents, the onus is still on your family to ensure everything submitted is true and factual.

Sarah hegazy

Dec 8, 2018
How can they can refute the VOconcerns
And How do they know the error or reformat it and they do not know what was written in the form because the agent had full the application
Can they send mail to correct that or reapply to visa with the true and correct document
Also im her daughter i am a refugee here in canada and my brother he have the PR

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Even if you could get the ban removed, the fact you are a refugee makes it highly unlikely that your mother and grandmother would get a TRV to Canada. IRCC will be concerned they plan to claim refugee status when they arrive.
Regardless of the agent submitting everything, the onus is on your mother and grandmother to ensure the information is correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: zardoz and scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How can they can refute the VOconcerns
And How do they know the error or reformat it and they do not know what was written in the form because the agent had full the application
Can they send mail to correct that or reapply to visa with the true and correct document
Also im her daughter i am a refugee here in canada and my brother he have the PR
Order the GCMS notes to see detailed information about the misrepresentation.

No - they cannot send mail to correct the error or reapply. It's too late. They have a five year ban from Canada and will not be able to apply to come here for the next five years.

Sarah hegazy

Dec 8, 2018
Order the GCMS notes to see detailed information about the misrepresentation.

No - they cannot send mail to correct the error or reapply. It's too late. They have a five year ban from Canada and will not be able to apply to come here for the next five years.
But they said that in the letter

You are welcome to reapply If you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But they said that in the letter

You are welcome to reapply If you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
It's a form letter that contains some standard language. Since IRCC made a misrepresentation finding, they are banned from Canada for five years and any applications will be refused.

Sarah hegazy

Dec 8, 2018
But my mother she didn't apply with herself there's an agent from a tourism company had apply for her it doesn't make any sense ??
And if she got a green card she can come ?? Cause my

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Get the full caips notes to see all the documents the agent submitted.
But if there was misrepresantation its pretty useless now, agent probably hid info about your status because that would have been a problem.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But my mother she didn't apply with herself there's an agent from a tourism company had apply for her it doesn't make any sense ??
And if she got a green card she can come ?? Cause my
It doesn't matter if someone applied on her behalf. She is still responsible for ensuring all of the information in the application is accurate.

No - having a green card does not help. She is still inadmissible.

Reactions: Buletruck