+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !!!! Help please.

online20707

Sep 7, 2019
I am an Indian citizen living in UAE for last 10 years. My study permit is refused by Canada embassy abudhabi . I applied online. I wish to know that can i apply online from Canada embassy in India??

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am an Indian citizen living in UAE for last 10 years. My study permit is refused by Canada embassy abudhabi . I applied online. I wish to know that can i apply online from Canada embassy in India??
VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING CENTRE usually depends on your country of residence.

You need to be in INDIA to route your online study visa application to CANADIAN EMBASSY in INDIA

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I did but for reapplying I wish to know that can I apply from India?
No you didn't you dont choose the embassy, you choose your country of residence, online application can be processed anywhere but usually it is processed in your country of residence or clossest office.

I don't suggest lying about country of residence that would create more issues.

online20707

Sep 7, 2019
No you didn't you dont choose the embassy, you choose your country of residence, online application can be processed anywhere but usually it is processed in your country of residence or clossest office.

okay thank you.

online20707

Sep 7, 2019

Shall I re apply as paper based application? Will it increase any chance of getting the visa ?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Changing from online to paper will not do anything, if you don't address the reasons you were refused in the first application......you have not told us why you were refused.

online20707

Sep 7, 2019
Changing from online to paper will not do anything, if you don't address the reasons you were refused in the first application......you have not told us why you were refused.
I have 11 years study gap, but was doing gradution by distance education.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

online20707

Sep 7, 2019
So how have you rectified the refusal reasons?
not yet, still searching in forums how to address them. My classes will start from 6th jan 2020 so I dont have time for CAIPS report. Can you explain me what can be the reasons. I have a good travel history of 25 countries including US ,UK & schengen countries.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You should order caips notes. The issue is likely you cant show strong ties to india since you havent lived there for so long.

online20707

Sep 7, 2019
You should order caips notes. The issue is likely you cant show strong ties to india since you havent lived there for so long.
CAIPS note will take time , after getting the visa i need to give one month notice also to my company. so I need to apply as early as possible. I have shown that my family will be in India while I study and an apartment I own in India.

phyllip_

Sep 8, 2019
Hey, I also rejected, I would like to know with the Re-application, how do you do it, do you have to fill a fresh application all over again, because on my application, I cannot find any re-apply link or connection.

Please how do you re-apply on the CIC website ??