+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help please

suhailchabra

Jul 28, 2018
I and my cousin sister had applied for a visitor visa. My visa has been approved and I have got the passport back. My sister who is 27 who had applied on 18th July has not got any response it says eligibility review under progress and not moved further. The day she applied processing time was 28 days and today is 35 days. Which of the above figure will apply 28 or 35. Also even if its 35 days she should hear by end of today right or it can take more time.
My sister and her parents had applied as a family together of 3 ppl and my aunt had shown her bank statements with adequate funds to sponsor the entire family for a period of 10 days. I hope this will not affect my sister's application. It was her bank statement and IT returns which was shown as a proof of funds. Hope this could not be a reason of refusal. Our travel agent had shown an entire itenary after which our flight tickets and hotel bookings were also shown as a proof. I am a bit worried havent heard till now . Can anyone help me with this how long should i expect before i hear something
Also my sister got a mail from Bangalore office we have received your application but VFS tracking shows being processed in Delhi as I dont know who to mail. Please respond immediately,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I and my cousin sister had applied for a visitor visa. My visa has been approved and I have got the passport back. My sister who is 27 who had applied on 18th July has not got any response it says eligibility review under progress and not moved further. The day she applied processing time was 28 days and today is 35 days. Which of the above figure will apply 28 or 35. Also even if its 35 days she should hear by end of today right or it can take more time.
My sister and her parents had applied as a family together of 3 ppl and my aunt had shown her bank statements with adequate funds to sponsor the entire family for a period of 10 days. I hope this will not affect my sister's application. It was her bank statement and IT returns which was shown as a proof of funds. Hope this could not be a reason of refusal. Our travel agent had shown an entire itenary after which our flight tickets and hotel bookings were also shown as a proof. I am a bit worried havent heard till now . Can anyone help me with this how long should i expect before i hear something
Also my sister got a mail from Bangalore office we have received your application but VFS tracking shows being processed in Delhi as I dont know who to mail. Please respond immediately,
The posted processing times are just estimates. It can take a lot longer than the posted processing time for the application to be processed. It's impossible for any of us to say how long it will be before you hear something. It could still be a few months. There is nothing you can do but wait - there is no point contacting anyone.

Reactions: Buletruck

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
WHAT ABOUT THE FUNDS QUESTION I HAD ASKED
Applicants must prove they have adequate personal finances (liquid and locked-in) to afford the visit without depending on their hosts + a strong financial situation would mean financial incentives to return to their home country.

Also, plane tickets and hotel reservations don't help. It's not a good idea to book before visas are granted

Reactions: scylla

suhailchabra

Jul 28, 2018
Applicants must prove they have adequate personal finances (liquid and locked-in) to afford the visit without depending on their hosts + a strong financial situation would mean financial incentives to return to their home country.

Also, plane tickets and hotel reservations don't help. It's ot a good idea to book before visas are granted

Her parents are also travelling with her in this case so they are using their moms bank statement to show finances for the family

suhailchabra

Jul 28, 2018
That will work if your cousin is a minor or a student i.e. not employed
no she is not minor or a student but she is finding a job currently but she has had schenegan visas a valid us visas student visa to uk as well for which she has returned to the country....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
no she is not minor or a student but she is finding a job currently but she has had schenegan visas a valid us visas student visa to uk as well for which she has returned to the country....
If she is not a minor, then she should be providing her own proof of funds.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Were any of those visas (Schengen, UK and US) issued after she began looking for a job? Or while she was studying?