+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help please

thecalling

Jun 11, 2014
I sent my application 3 days ago, but just realised I did not include the photocopy of my academic qualification and transcript. I am going to courier them tomorrow and ring them and let them know, is it going to be ok? or are they going to return my application?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
thecalling said:
I sent my application 3 days ago, but just realised I did not include the photocopy of my academic qualification and transcript. I am going to courier them tomorrow and ring them and let them know, is it going to be ok? or are they going to return my application?
Sir

Can you call your courier company to bring that parcel back , and do not deliver?
other wise you can take chance
Stay Blessed

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Can you call your courier company to bring that parcel back , and do not deliver?
other wise you can take chance
Stay Blessed
Agree. There is no guarantee CIC will match your new documents up with your old envelope. Better to recall and then re-send if possible.

thecalling

Jun 11, 2014
future_canadian said:
Agree. There is no guarantee CIC will match your new documents up with your old envelope. Better to recall and then re-send if possible.
thank you guys for the advice, but the shipment was already delivered, said the courier company. I will have to wait... I suppose

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecalling said:
thank you guys for the advice, but the shipment was already delivered, said the courier company. I will have to wait... I suppose
You can try to send the missing items in a new envelope with a covering letter explaining your error and mentioning your name, DOB, passport number and UCI if you have one. But it is unknown whether this will be successfully matched with your old application, especially if you don't have a UCI.

thecalling

Jun 11, 2014
thecalling said:
Hi guys
I just wanted to post on my old topic to give update. I posted the additional docs on Jun 19th 2014, with cover letter. because I have been communicating with CIO through "CIO Sydney Search Enquiry" email address, I got a email asking for copies of my courier receipts on Sep 22nd 2014 and asking for my bio page of passport on Nov 13th 2014. (it seems that it takes 2 months for them to reply your email)I haven't heard anything since then, my credit card hasn't been charged either. and my application has not been returned to me.

Anyone know what happens next? I know it's a waiting game, but would like to have some idea on the processing.

Thank you and happy new year

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
If you are a June 2014 applicant, you shud/must have heard from CIO regarding your application by now. Either a fee charge or PER or return of application. Raise a CSE immediately as your return application might be lost in transit.

thecalling said:
Hi guys
I just wanted to post on my old topic to give update. I posted the additional docs on Jun 19th 2014, with cover letter. because I have been communicating with CIO through "CIO Sydney Search Enquiry" email address, I got a email asking for copies of my courier receipts on Sep 22nd 2014 and asking for my bio page of passport on Nov 13th 2014. (it seems that it takes 2 months for them to reply your email)I haven't heard anything since then, my credit card hasn't been charged either. and my application has not been returned to me.

Anyone know what happens next? I know it's a waiting game, but would like to have some idea on the processing.

Thank you and happy new year