+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help please. Unnecessary Medical testing.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
I suggest sending a polite but urgent case-specific enquiry about this every couple days until you get an answer.

There are other people on here who have had numerous medical exams for no reason at all, except for the fact that IRCC got their wires crossed.

djein

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Thank you for the suggestions we are trying as many angles as possible to come to a resolution. We messaged the MP already with an accurate timeline of testing. They replied that they will try to contact someone that can give us some assistance. I am revising the same letter i sent to the MP to send as a case specific inquiry.

Trudy

Mar 8, 2017
Zimbabwe
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Doc's Request.
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Thank you for the suggestions we are trying as many angles as possible to come to a resolution. We messaged the MP already with an accurate timeline of testing. They replied that they will try to contact someone that can give us some assistance. I am revising the same letter i sent to the MP to send as a case specific inquiry.
Hello. i guess by now you got your ppr and have already landed but it would benefit some of us who had followed your thread to learn what eventually transpired if you may share. thank you

Ivanclare

Dec 14, 2018
Hello i have thesame problem as you and i feel how frustrating it is to you and your wife.I had my medical done also in Nationwide but in Davao.I had xray and saw a scar on my lungs.I undergo 2 sputum culture test,gene xpert,skintest.And i had already a certification from the their doctor stating that mine maybe was latent tb and i am not contagious no need for threatment.But still they as for more more xray and last done this december 5 2018.After it i thought it would be the last but then,they ask for ct-scan.Whats going on? Until when its going to end!!!.We start this medical from febuary until now its not done yet after all the test which all turns negative what else proof they need we comply all they required.We are past 1 year to our application but we are still in this medical stage.Please help.
How did you pass the medical pleas3 let me know.Thank you