+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help please: PPR issued on wrong email address

wonder123

Jul 23, 2017
Hi Guys urgent help needed-

Wrong email address on initial express entry profile- PPR issued twice on the wrong email-
Completed few Case specific enquiries and phone calls- noting change so far- still wrong email-

This week CIC officer advised wait for 2 more weeks- Stress is mounting on daily basis – not sure what else i can do.

Bear in mind i have updated new email address but they sent PPR on old email address

Any advise or suggestion Or share similar if you have storey please

wonder123

Jul 23, 2017
Well i have updated the email address but they still seding PPR on wrong email address.
Hope cic will update email from their side.
thanks

PB07

Jun 8, 2017
Same thing happened with me.they sent the ppr to the wrong email account.Called cic told them situation.now agent forwarded my request again to send ppr email.not sure what is going to happen?

wonder123

Jul 23, 2017
Few things you needs to do-
Please do CSE and make its very crystal clear about wrong email address and give them correct email address.
then wait few days and call them again.
Its took us 4 weeks to sort out and please be patient here.

Its pain but we needs to wait-

PB07

Jun 8, 2017
Few things you needs to do-
Please do CSE and make its very crystal clear about wrong email address and give them correct email address.
then wait few days and call them again.
Its took us 4 weeks to sort out and please be patient here.

Its pain but we needs to wait-

Thanks for your reply.Agent said I need to wait now.She did not tell me to do CSE, but I sent email to ottawa CPC about the wrong email address,just to be on safe side.