+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Help PGWP denial flagpoling

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
HI,

I graduated on 6 Sep and applied for pgwp online on 20 Sep. Called Cic on Nov 28, they said that I have 2 UCI no. and first they have to correct it before approving my pgwp and it will take long time. Frustated I went to boarder for flag poling.

Officer said that letter of completion has no stamps on it he don't belive that's original also in transcripts it's said GRADES NOT OFFICAL UNTIL APPROVED BY DEAN. As grades are not approved yet by Dean he doubted it's genuineNess and said he can't issue my pgwp

My question is Is my online application is also considered rejected?? Is this considered as a visa refusal?? Should I make another online application??

Please help. I am getting really frustated now.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
HI,

I graduated on 6 Sep and applied for pgwp online on 20 Sep. Called Cic on Nov 28, they said that I have 2 UCI no. and first they have to correct it before approving my pgwp and it will take long time. Frustated I went to boarder for flag poling.

Officer said that letter of completion has no stamps on it he don't belive that's original also in transcripts it's said GRADES NOT OFFICAL UNTIL APPROVED BY DEAN. As grades are not approved yet by Dean he doubted it's genuineNess and said he can't issue my pgwp

My question is Is my online application is also considered rejected?? Is this considered as a visa refusal?? Should I make another online application??

Please help. I am getting really frustated now.
How are you able to have 2 UCI? You can check your online account to see if your application is still in process and if there is a refusal letter.

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
I don't know how CIC did that. The issue was fixed today by the border offier. In my online account it shows still submitted. My question is since officer at border denied my pgwp will my online application also got rejected??. If yes, I still have today to apply online.

Please provide your inputs