+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT! HELP! Order of Document Submission

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
Hello,

I want to submit my application to sponsor my husband tomorrow but I am a bit confused with the order of documents.

We are applying for an Open Work Permit along with Spousal Sponsorship.

I would just like to know, do I put the main document Checklist first, followed by the Work Permit Checklist, application, and supporting documents. Then all my other applications followed by the remaining supporting documents?

Should ALL of the barcodes go right after the main Checklist? That's where I am a bit confused.

Also if I am submitting the 20 pictures, is it okay to leave it in the envelope it came in from the developer?

I read somewhere only, paperclips and rubber bands were acceptable?

Thanks in advance!

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Confirmation of payment (edit: payment of both regular app and OWP app and make sure you paid $255 for OWP - many people mess this up) on top, followed by work permit application, followed by all barcode pages, followed by checklist, and then followed by everything in the order listed on the checklist.

Photos in envelope is fine. We put a rubber band around our photos and then put that in a small envelope.

Shay30

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you so much! Yes I made sure I paid the $255 and the $1040.

Okay perfect! I will do it that way so they see the payment up front and the fact that I have validation bar codes.
Better indication to them to proceed with our application.

Pilkela

Sep 10, 2019
Hi, just found this thread. How about cover letter(s) or other extra attachments not mentioned on the checklist? Where shall I place them?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi, just found this thread. How about cover letter(s) or other extra attachments not mentioned on the checklist? Where shall I place them?
if they are supporting documents, then place them with the supporting documents.