+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help Online visa acceptance

ATTIQA ARSHAD

Jan 7, 2015
Hello guys i need urgenr help....i apply fir online visit visa through a consultant....now he says that my visa is accepted within10 days.... M not sure that he is saying true or not....he say that i dont need to submit my passport in any embassy . Its online visa and he will give me a letter which i have to give on airport .... O dont kbow its real or fake. I have to pay him fee....he give me and id to chek online...if anyy one knows about it pkease contact me i will send him the ud and passport nmbr kindly chek that it is real or fake???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ATTIQA ARSHAD said:
Hello guys i need urgenr help....i apply fir online visit visa through a consultant....now he says that my visa is accepted within10 days.... M not sure that he is saying true or not....he say that i dont need to submit my passport in any embassy . Its online visa and he will give me a letter which i have to give on airport .... O dont kbow its real or fake. I have to pay him fee....he give me and id to chek online...if anyy one knows about it pkease contact me i will send him the ud and passport nmbr kindly chek that it is real or fake???
It's fraud.

If you are approved (online submission), you will get a passport request.... and you must submit your passport to a VFS/VAC nearest to you for the visa stamping within 30 days.

You cannot travel to Canada without a visa stamped in your passport.

You must insist on seeing the passport request letter.... do not pay the consultant anything

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
ATTIQA ARSHAD said:
You are being scammed!

ATTIQA ARSHAD

Jan 7, 2015
he sent me a pic which i cant attech now with reply ...please help me to attech it with this reply ...hw can i attech a oic here??

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
ATTIQA ARSHAD said:
he sent me a pic which i cant attech now with reply ...please help me to attech it with this reply ...hw can i attech a oic here??
I suspect he wants your identification more than the chances of you getting a visa as nothing else he has told you is true.