+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help NOC CODE 2141

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hello All,
I have an experience letter from my employer but i found that the roles and responsibilities are not matching exactly the NOC 2141. I am writing down the one's that are in NOC 2141 and that are on my experience letter. My position is Quality Control Engineer on the experience letter. Please help and suggest

NOC 2141 ROLES AND REPONSIBILITIES
  • Plan and design plant layouts and facilities
  • Study new machinery and facilities and recommend or select efficient combinations
  • Develop flexible or integrated manufacturing systems and procedures
  • Conduct studies and implement programs to determine optimum inventory levels for production and to allow optimum utilization of machinery, materials and resources
  • Analyze costs of production
  • Design, develop and conduct time studies and work simplification programs
  • Determine human resource and skill requirements and develop training programs
  • Develop performance standards, evaluation systems and wage and incentive programs
  • Conduct studies of the reliability and performance of plant facilities and production or administrative systems
  • Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs
  • Establish programs and conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety or to identify and correct fire and other hazards
  • Evaluate or assess industrial facilities
  • Supervise technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff and other engineers.
MY EXPERIENCE LETTER ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
  1. Apply technical knowledge to inspect, analyze and solve quality issues related to polymers
  2. Supported sales and technical service to solve customer complaints, including decision- making and
  3. Troubleshooting
  4. Assists in identifying the root cause of a problem and instituting corrective actions, as well as
  5. verifying effectiveness
  6. Maintained ISO quality standards while working with mechanical equipment’s for polymer
  7. testing
  8. Prepare and Present production & downtime reports, receiving records, graphical representation and power point presentations
  9. Conduct studies and implement programs to determine optimum inventory levels for
  10. production and to allow optimum utilization of machinery, materials and resources
  11. Study new machinery and facilities and recommend or select efficient combinations
  12. Supervise the Quality control lab Staff
  13. Establish program and conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety or to identify and correct
  14. fire and other hazards
  15. Ensure that all aspects are in full compliance with the quality system in place at the operation at all the times
  16. Follow safety rule 100% of the time and ensure that all procedures under ASTM are being followed
  17. Work on Epicor (ERP) and Excel all the times for better control of all the business processes
  18. Coordinate and conduct supplier quality activities. Ensure they meet company quality standards
  19. Collect/analyze statistical data, failures, corrective and preventative actions to ensure compliance,
  20. improve quality and respond to customer issues
  21. Ensures there are no interruptions or errors due to lack of giving or seeking information by fully informing the group leaders of all the events Affecting plant operations
  22. Observe and monitor product and equipments to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments
  23. Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications
  24. Discuss inspection results with engineering manager and recommend necessary corrective actions
  25. Develop work Quality standards
  26. Participate in product research and development

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
We have similar roles and I too is confused which noc to use. Did you go with 2141?

Reactions: Akku123

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Ya bro. I submitted my application with NOC 2141
What is your degree assessment? I might push through with 2141 too..

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
I don't need any approval brother. I can't change the responsibilities so ya it is what it is? Finger crossed, I don't know what will happen

tuba_jay

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
okay please do. my job title in 'production administrative coordinator' but I am an industrial and manufacturing engineer with a masters degree. i thought to use 2233 as my noc code but that one is for diploma holders. so I am a bit confused which will be the right NOC code for me.
did your reference letter get accepted? on which stage you are on your EE?

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
okay please do. my job title in 'production administrative coordinator' but I am an industrial and manufacturing engineer with a masters degree. i thought to use 2233 as my noc code but that one is for diploma holders. so I am a bit confused which will be the right NOC code for me.
did your reference letter get accepted? on which stage you are on your EE?
My eligibility is passed and I am waiting for background check