+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed!!!!

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have applied for PR under express entry category and received e-AOR on march 9th. My medical s were passed on March 20th and I applied for a BOWP and got approved for an year. A week back I called cic to check the status on my application and the said every is going good so far and my R10 and everything is completed but they are waiting for criminology or security check(not too sure which one was pending). (I uploaded an ICAS credential report which I used for my college purpose during submitting my documents initially )
But today I got a email from ICAS stating that"
Dear Sir,
We have been advised by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have attempted to submit an assessment which is not suitable for immigration purposes. As indicated on our website, ICAS has an entirely separate process for those who require a report for immigration purposes."
I called CIC immediately to check if there is any hold on my file and they said there is no hold for now and evething looks positive.
I am too tensed guys. What usually happens in this situation? What are the things I should prepare for? Please help!!!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I have applied for PR under express entry category and received e-AOR on march 9th. My medical s were passed on March 20th and I applied for a BOWP and got approved for an year. A week back I called cic to check the status on my application and the said every is going good so far and my R10 and everything is completed but they are waiting for criminology or security check(not too sure which one was pending). (I uploaded an ICAS credential report which I used for my college purpose during submitting my documents initially )
But today I got a email from ICAS stating that"
Dear Sir,
We have been advised by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have attempted to submit an assessment which is not suitable for immigration purposes. As indicated on our website, ICAS has an entirely separate process for those who require a report for immigration purposes."
I called CIC immediately to check if there is any hold on my file and they said there is no hold for now and evething looks positive.
I am too tensed guys. What usually happens in this situation? What are the things I should prepare for? Please help!!!!
i wouldnt believe the call center guys...

check what your report is for - if it wasnt for Immigration purpose you will immeidately have to reapply for ICAS which can be used for immigration...

i dont know what will happen in the meanwhile, they might reject the application and ask you to apply again (Thats my best guess)

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for the reply Mr. stunner316
The processing for ICAS now is 25 to 28 weeks. So I applied for WES. But the documents have to be sent from India.
I just wanted to know what are the chances of rejection at this point of time after 120 days from e-AOR. And also I didn't get any email from CIC till now.
Thanks