+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed

blackblood

Jun 28, 2017
Dear All,

Dear Members, I know it is a long post but please do help me.

So here is my situation. I went to Canada on a study permit in January 2014th for a 2 year technician diploma. Before that, I finished my 4 year Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering on October 2013. And in November 2013 I started as a Service Technician in a printing company. I worked there for an year till December 2013 and after a month I went to Canada. I came back to my home country after finishing my 2 year study and spending 1 year from my PGWP. I rejoined in the same company on November 2016 and presently working there. I still have my PGWP valid. I applied for express entry and got ITA based on the work, age, language and canadian education factor. I didn't mention the work experience on my study permit because seriously I didn't have enough time to gather all the documents needed for applying study permit. I was given offer of admission by the college director who came to my country on the last week of October and I had only a month time to prepare all the documents. I even approached my HR and they said they won't be able to provide documents within such short notice. I went to talk with Canadian University Application Center who guided me through. They also told me not to submit any paper without proper validation. And I kept the space for employment empty on my study permit application. Now I cleared out my taxes for all these years for this job and have all the papers necessary. And I am still reluctant to apply because of one single glitch, Other than that I am clean as hell. I paid taxes in Canada, stayed legally as a law abiding person. Really don't know what to do. Should I decline my ITA or go with it? I wrote a LOE explaining every situations. I even have that recommendation letter from director of college which sates when I met with her and employment prospect of that course. Someone please help me with this.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Dear All,
Should I decline my ITA or go with it?
I tried to read this several times, and I have no idea what the problem is, or if there is even a problem in the first place. I guess you didn't declare work experience in your study permit application but you claimed points for it in Express Entry? If so, it's really not a major issue.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a minor issue. They don't have time to compare your answers to old applications.

Reactions: blackblood

blackblood

Jun 28, 2017
I tried to read this several times, and I have no idea what the problem is, or if there is even a problem in the first place. I guess you didn't declare work experience in your study permit application but you claimed points for it in Express Entry? If so, it's really not a major issue.
You got it right bellaluna. I claimed points for my work which I didn't mention on my study permit application for several major reasons. I explained those situations on my LOE. I do have all the papers necessary for justify my work experience.

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Dear All,

Dear Members, I know it is a long post but please do help me.

So here is my situation. I went to Canada on a study permit in January 2014th for a 2 year technician diploma. Before that, I finished my 4 year Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering on October 2013. And in November 2013 I started as a Service Technician in a printing company. I worked there for an year till December 2013 and after a month I went to Canada. I came back to my home country after finishing my 2 year study and spending 1 year from my PGWP. I rejoined in the same company on November 2016 and presently working there. I still have my PGWP valid. I applied for express entry and got ITA based on the work, age, language and canadian education factor. I didn't mention the work experience on my study permit because seriously I didn't have enough time to gather all the documents needed for applying study permit. I was given offer of admission by the college director who came to my country on the last week of October and I had only a month time to prepare all the documents. I even approached my HR and they said they won't be able to provide documents within such short notice. I went to talk with Canadian University Application Center who guided me through. They also told me not to submit any paper without proper validation. And I kept the space for employment empty on my study permit application. Now I cleared out my taxes for all these years for this job and have all the papers necessary. And I am still reluctant to apply because of one single glitch, Other than that I am clean as hell. I paid taxes in Canada, stayed legally as a law abiding person. Really don't know what to do. Should I decline my ITA or go with it? I wrote a LOE explaining every situations. I even have that recommendation letter from director of college which sates when I met with her and employment prospect of that course. Someone please help me with this.
I don't know, but I am having a strong feeling that you will be fine. Provide every paper possible along with a LOE to justify your points of view.