+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed

Afaque Khan

May 20, 2017
I have already applied to pebc.. waiting for my report now but ofcourse they take a lot of time.
Sheraz Brother... My Wife is also a Pharmacists and in my application to cic she is a spouse so do you think, i still need to get her assessment done by PEBC... or is ot ok if i get her credentials assessed by WES and also she studied for 5 years for Doctor of Pharmacy???

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Sheraz Brother... My Wife is also a Pharmacists and in my application to cic she is a spouse so do you think, i still need to get her assessment done by PEBC... or is ot ok if i get her credentials assessed by WES and also she studied for 5 years for Doctor of Pharmacy???
Are u claiming points for her education? If yes then i think u need to get an eca report from pebc.
But since she is secondary and not promising to practice in canada i think wes would do...

Afaque Khan

May 20, 2017
Are u claiming points for her education? If yes then i think u need to get an eca report from pebc.
But since she is secondary and not promising to practice in canada i think wes would do...
Borther what is your Degree... is it D. Pharmacy OR B. Pharmacy? And what does your WES Report says in Equivalency Section...

Afaque Khan

May 20, 2017
Pharm D...
Wes says four years bachelors...
Brother if it says Four Years Bachelor then they emplying you as a Bachelor rather then at Master's Level as you may know in Canada if your Profession require licensing to operate then your degree will be Weight on Masters Level... hence you get extra points... Now i guess getting your assesment done with PEBC may get you more points if their ECA Report say any of 2 wording
"1. Five or More years of professional university studies or
2. Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy" then you get extra Points... May Allah SWT help you

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Brother if it says Four Years Bachelor then they emplying you as a Bachelor rather then at Master's Level as you may know in Canada if your Profession require licensing to operate then your degree will be Weight on Masters Level... hence you get extra points... Now i guess getting your assesment done with PEBC may get you more points if their ECA Report say any of 2 wording
"1. Five or More years of professional university studies or
2. Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy" then you get extra Points... May Allah SWT help you[/QUOTE

Thanks alot...
I have a masters degree as well..

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Brother how much did it cost you with PEBC and what documents they require? Please Help as i am starting my wifes assessment process...
Hi, they need transcript from university, good standing certificate from the licensing counsil, degree copy, passport and two pp size pics. It costs almost 700 cad. Please visit pebc website for further details.
Note: the transcript should be sent by uni and not by u. Good standing certificate should be sent by the licensing authority and not u.
U will only send the application, degree copy passport copy n pics.