App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2012
File Transfer...
Prcessing statrts 6-3-2012
hi everyone, I received my passports with visa and landing papers. but embassy has mistakenly written wrong passport no on my spouse visa and corp landing papers. what should I do. either I should go personaly to New Delhi embassy or I should courier my spouse passport and landing papers to embassy.
thanx everyone for the support and co operation.
thanks

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes is much better you go personally to the VO and clarify the mistakes. may be they can correct it & give you appropriate documents regardingly. :)

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@Ludhianvi ji,
Please make personal visit to CHC,NDH if u find it convenient. One of the forum member "HELLOSIBBA" had got the necessary correction made in his paper (COPR).
Please carry all the ppt(s) nd respective COPRS with u. U may be required to fill a form at the reception. The needful will be done the same day nd u will get back ur corrected papers. Make sure to reach CHC AT ABOUT 8 AM.
Hope, it may help u !!!
Good luck, May God bless all !!
parhar51

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi make sure you go & solve this problem right away.may be its gone be diffucult for you to travel & the pain to get there.
But this pain is much better than waiting .Cus you will see in the fórum the Vo office takes long period to resolve matters like this.
Best of luck.