+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed with NOC for Wealth Operations Officer, TD Bank

islamn

Jan 13, 2019
Can please any one help me with the NOC for the follwoing job description?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Title: Wealth Operations Officer

Job Description
CUSTOMER:
• Process various transactions accurately, on time and in line with established guidelines/procedures
while adhering to formal or informal Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs)
• Refer or escalate processing or operational issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is
maintained
• Provide optimal customer and partner service, including guidance and advice, while adhering to
customer service standards
• Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and support process improvement initiatives
• Support partners via inbound calls by answering questions performing adjustments within authority
levels
• Maintain working relationships with customers, partners and vendors including responding to
questions and/or concerns in an effective and timely manner
SHAREHOLDER:
• Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
• Understand and apply operating policies and procedures
• Follow internal and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording
transactions for either the organization or clients
• Escalate non-standard or high risk activities as necessary
• Ensure documentation that is prepared / completed is accurate and properly reflects business
intentions and is consistent with relevant rules / regulations
• Complete investigations – report / escalate risk issues or process gaps identified
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational
efficiency
• Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all transactions / activities
• Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank Code of Conduct
EMPLOYEE TEAM:
• Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes
service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/
points of interest
• Support the team by continuously enhancing knowledge / expertise in own area and participate in
knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
• Participate in personal performance management and development activities, including cross
training within own team
• Keep others informed and up-to-date about the status / progress of projects and / or all relevant or
useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
• Act as a brand champion for your business area/function and the bank, both internally and/or
externally
BREADTH & DEPTH
• Work within moderately defined procedures and/or is responsible for activities involving multiple
steps, systems, and jurisdictions
• Transactions and activities require deep knowledge across a broad range or variety of products,
processes or systems and where transactions could be characterized by moderate to high volatility
• Identifies and resolves issues within discretion and authority on processes or transactions or
escalates internally as required
• Generally interacts with internal customers / partners for functions performed and/or external
customers
• May provide process / policy guidance to others (e.g. within team, internal partners)
• Focus of work spans from daily, weekly to monthly activities
• Requires solid knowledge of the business unit and operational functions for the business area
supported as well as regulatory issues/requirements for jurisdictions supported

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Can please any one help me with the NOC for the follwoing job description?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Title: Wealth Operations Officer
Suggest you try to write 5-6 main duties and responsibilities, and avoid jargon. This is way too detailed and no way to know which duties are more important than others - VO could stop reading at "Customer Service" and decide you are from an ineligible NOC.

islamn

Jan 13, 2019
Suggest you try to write 5-6 main duties and responsibilities, and avoid jargon. This is way too detailed and no way to know which duties are more important than others - VO could stop reading at "Customer Service" and decide you are from an ineligible NOC.
Thanks jes_ON... I was able to get an updated one from TD. How about now? Any NOC suggestion?

Wealth Operations Officer; TD:

- Process various administrative requests accurately, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Refer or escalate processing or operational issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Manage work priorities to control workload to meet formal or informal Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs)
- Maintain working relationships with internal partners and vendors including responding to questions and/or concerns via inbound calls and e-mails in an effective and timely manner
- Understand and apply operating procedures and identify opportunities to improve procedures and support improvement initiatives to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Ensure documentation that is prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects business intentions and in consistent with relevant rules/regulations
- Prepare weekly status report and escalate risks, issues and process gaps identified
- Provide process/policy guidance to others (e.g. within team, internal partners)

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Thanks jes_ON... I was able to get an updated one from TD. How about now? Any NOC suggestion?

Wealth Operations Officer; TD:

- Process various administrative requests accurately, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Refer or escalate processing or operational issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Manage work priorities to control workload to meet formal or informal Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs)
- Maintain working relationships with internal partners and vendors including responding to questions and/or concerns via inbound calls and e-mails in an effective and timely manner
- Understand and apply operating procedures and identify opportunities to improve procedures and support improvement initiatives to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Ensure documentation that is prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects business intentions and in consistent with relevant rules/regulations
- Prepare weekly status report and escalate risks, issues and process gaps identified
- Provide process/policy guidance to others (e.g. within team, internal partners)
This is much better, needs more context tho - I have no sense of where you work, what kind of services you render - you work for a "bank" but at the retail level, corporate? What department? Who do you report to? What is the overall purpose of your job?

islamn

Jan 13, 2019
This is much better, needs more context tho - I have no sense of where you work, what kind of services you render - you work for a "bank" but at the retail level, corporate? What department? Who do you report to? What is the overall purpose of your job?
Sorry jes_ON... Should have clarified. This is a back-office role in Wealth Tax and Government Reporting department at TD. I report to a team manager and this role entails admin support for the internal teams.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Sorry jes_ON... Should have clarified. This is a back-office role in Wealth Tax and Government Reporting department at TD. I report to a team manager and this role entails admin support for the internal teams.
That info should be part of the letter :)

Can you tell me, does the position require any license, do you have accounting background, or is your role strictly admin support?

Last edited:

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Hi! Have you found out the NOC for this position? I’m having an interview for this and wondering if it may be eligible for CEC. Thanks

Anki Gupta

Mar 6, 2022
Hi

My name is Ankita Gupta and i am getting an offer from td bank as operations officer. Below I am mentioning job duties. Can u plz let me know is this job eligible for express entry with a skill level and noc code B :?
Job Description
• Process all transactions accurately and in timely manner.
• Provide professional and courteous service at all times to both internal and external clients.
• Ensure service is maintained as per Service Level Agreements and Internal service delivery standards.
• Ensure that we are meeting our CiCEI goals and SLA requirements for phone calls, by picking up all calls that come to each individual’s line.
• Adhere to Firm and Industry regulations and policies for all transactions.
• Escalation of issues where necessary.
• Identify opportunities for improvements in service delivery and processes.
• Support process initiatives.
• Ensure documents are completed accurately and filed for properly and ensuring privacy of client information.
• Ensure the Industry and Firm regulations and operating practices are met for all transactions completed.
• Complete investigations accurately and in timely manner and identify process gaps.
• Participate fully as a member of the team, promote effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Participate and complete development activities.
• Ensure adherence to HR policies, and industry code of conduct.
• Share and work with peers to develop and improve process that will assist in day to day transactions and productivity

Omni India

Nov 4, 2023
Hello Everyone, I have got 1 year experience in Wealth Operations Officer III and recently I have been promoted to Senior Wealth Operations Officer, I need some help in finding the Teer category / NOC Code for my position's (Wealth Operations Officer III & Senior Wealth Operations Officer). Any help would be great.

The duties are listed below for my

Senior Wealth Operations Officer duties:-
  • Maintain high service level by providing optimal customer and partner service and resolving process or operational issues within customer service standards and raise internally as required
  • See opportunities to improve service delivery, processes, productivity and efficiency levels
  • Build and maintain working relationships with customers, partners and vendors by responding to their concerns effectively
  • Act as a project lead for conducting research, reporting and analysis of projects to make recommendations and assess the effectiveness of programs
  • Participate fully as a member of the team by supporting a positive work environment and ensuring timely communication of issues as well as day-to-day activities
  • Handle first level escalated issues, resolve exceptions and provide work guidance as appropriat
  • Provide operational support and perform transactions and other processing activities for various financial products and services
Wealth Operations Officer III duties:-
  • Complete your work in an accurate, timely and efficient manner at all times. Ensure your daily work kept for audit purposes is accessible, organized and filed according to TD Wealth record retention policy.
  • Ensure necessary procedures, due diligence, quality controls and quality verifications are followed to support the accuracy of all transactions at all times.
  • Ensure issues are handled appropriately by performing quality investigations, escalating issues timely when necessary.
  • Share in the responsibility for delivering a consistent Operational Excellence by following TD Framework and through your own accountabilities & objectives.
  • Demonstrate flexibility with working environment changes and requirements. Availability to work shifting schedule to ensure coverage is fundamental to your position.
Please help in finding the Teer category / NOC Code for the above job's with duties. :)