+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED...RETURN LABEL ISSUE, POST PPR!

sk2701

Oct 22, 2020
Hello,

I have used UPS service to ship my PPR docs to Ottawa from USA. Due to incorrect return label IRCC has asked me to email a new label and provided me an option to use UPS or FEDEX service.

- I was trying to create a new label from UPS website but it was showing an error message when I selected type of package as "UPS Envelope". Not completely sure what might be the reason and I had no good response from customer care too.

- If I create label using FEDEX, I am curious here I have sent doc using UPS and the return envelope is from UPS when I sent my documents. Not sure if this is a safer option but just worried that if looking at outside the envelop UPS mail person might take it rather than a FEDEX mail person or incorrect mail box might be used rather than FEDEX! Not sure if IRCC is going to use the UPS return envelope or any other envelope.

Could you please kindly share your thoughts!

Thanks!

Sashka5

Feb 20, 2021
Hello,

I have used UPS service to ship my PPR docs to Ottawa from USA. Due to incorrect return label IRCC has asked me to email a new label and provided me an option to use UPS or FEDEX service.

- I was trying to create a new label from UPS website but it was showing an error message when I selected type of package as "UPS Envelope". Not completely sure what might be the reason and I had no good response from customer care too.

- If I create label using FEDEX, I am curious here I have sent doc using UPS and the return envelope is from UPS when I sent my documents. Not sure if this is a safer option but just worried that if looking at outside the envelop UPS mail person might take it rather than a FEDEX mail person or incorrect mail box might be used rather than FEDEX! Not sure if IRCC is going to use the UPS return envelope or any other envelope.

Could you please kindly share your thoughts!

Thanks!

Sashka5

Feb 20, 2021
Hi can you please help me how you resolved your issue ?
and why did you face incorrect label issue ?