Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront medicals
My visa just got refused, reason giving is :INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SATISFY ME THAT YOU WILL BE A GENUINE STUDENT.
My school (U of R)even give me 24 credits, which is almost 1 year. I have paid 1st semester fees, I wrote an extensive SOP, I have a 10years Canadian visitors visa and I visited Canada last year, I already have a diploma in accounting and now I want to do my Degree in Business Admin majoring in Accounting.
I want to reapply please how do I proof I am a genuine student. Please help me people, This is the only option in my life at the moment.

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
FrankJ said:
My visa just got refused, reason giving is :INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SATISFY ME THAT YOU WILL BE A GENUINE STUDENT.
My school (U of R)even give me 24 credits, which is almost 1 year. I have paid 1st semester fees, I wrote an extensive SOP, I have a 10years Canadian visitors visa and I visited Canada last year, I already have a diploma in accounting and now I want to do my Degree in Business Admin majoring in Accounting.
I want to reapply please how do I proof I am a genuine student. Please help me people, This is the only option in my life at the moment.
Apply for CAIPS note. Do NOT apply for your study permit again until you get the CAIPS note.

+1 if this helped you.

FrankJ

Feb 4, 2014
Korea
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront medicals
Would CAIPS note show reasons different to what was written in the rejection letter? My admission is in January, I heard CAIPS can take up to 2 months to come out. This is the reason giving for rejection below.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including

1. purpose of visit
2.Other reasons:
Insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you are/would be a genuine student, and that you would depart Canada after a period of authorize stay R1, R216(b).

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi FrankJ,

Could you pls provide your full profile so that senior member can advise better, eg: your education, working experience, your financial (asset) or your sponsor ..etc

FrankJ said:

FrankJ

Feb 4, 2014
Korea
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront medicals
Sonata95 said:
Hi FrankJ,

Could you pls provide your full profile so that senior member can advise better, eg: your education, working experience, your financial (asset) or your sponsor ..etc
I acquire National Diploma In Accounting 2009 in South Africa,
work as Creditor and Payroll clerk in Government gambling board for 1year.( while running a private catering and construction company with my husband)
Move to South Korea to work as an English teacher for the past 3 years.
Apply for Canada TRV in 2013 and was giving 10years visa within 2days. ( visited family in canada last year for 2 weeks)
Admitted to University of Regina to study BA in Business Admin, majoring in Accounting, was giving 24 credit for my diploma.
Paid 1st semester fees, and show $50,000 and pay slip, employment contract still valid till 2015 feb. Land in home country and letter of support from my aunt a Medical doctor in Canada.
Upfront Medicals done and passed, PCC and proof of all employment and companies submitted. Over 100 pages of documents submitted.
The only reason giving for refuser was; NOT CONVINCED AM A GENUINE STUDENT. I am confused what else I need to show to proof am a genuine student.
I am searching for a company or lawyer that can help me get the CAIPS quickly, my admission is Jan 2015

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
FrankJ said:
Would CAIPS note show reasons different to what was written in the rejection letter? My admission is in January, I heard CAIPS can take up to 2 months to come out. This is the reason giving for rejection below.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including

1. purpose of visit
2.Other reasons:
Insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you are/would be a genuine student, and that you would depart Canada after a period of authorize stay R1, R216(b).

CAIPS won't show a different reason but it will give you some insight into why the VO felt you are not a genuine student. I would say, if money is not a hindrance, then apply for CAIPS at the earliest. Good luck!

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi FrankJ,

In my opinion, I found a few reason your case is not logically as below:

- Your current employment contract is end till Feb'15 why do you apply admission in Jan'15. You should defer admission to May'15
- Your current work experience is English teacher why do you go to study BA Accounting in Canada. You should have a strong SOP why you change your career or choose another course.
- Support from your Aunt is OK but not strong enough, financial should be supported from your husband, parent.
-Where is your husband and Kis?

In your case, I think defer admission and write a strong SOP to convince VO that you can do without much effort.

FrankJ said:
I acquire National Diploma In Accounting 2009 in South Africa,
work as Creditor and Payroll clerk in Government gambling board for 1year.( while running a private catering and construction company with my husband)
Move to South Korea to work as an English teacher for the past 3 years.
Apply for Canada TRV in 2013 and was giving 10years visa within 2days. ( visited family in canada last year for 2 weeks)
Admitted to University of Regina to study BA in Business Admin, majoring in Accounting, was giving 24 credit for my diploma.
Paid 1st semester fees, and show $50,000 and pay slip, employment contract still valid till 2015 feb. Land in home country and letter of support from my aunt a Medical doctor in Canada.
Upfront Medicals done and passed, PCC and proof of all employment and companies submitted. Over 100 pages of documents submitted.
The only reason giving for refuser was; NOT CONVINCED AM A GENUINE STUDENT. I am confused what else I need to show to proof am a genuine student.
I am searching for a company or lawyer that can help me get the CAIPS quickly, my admission is Jan 2015

FrankJ

Feb 4, 2014
Korea
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront medicals
Sonata95 said:
Hi FrankJ,

In my opinion, I found a few reason your case is not logically as below:

- Your current employment contract is end till Feb'15 why do you apply admission in Jan'15. You should defer admission to May'15
- Your current work experience is English teacher why do you go to study BA Accounting in Canada. You should have a strong SOP why you change your career or choose another course.
- Support from your Aunt is OK but not strong enough, financial should be supported from your husband, parent.
-Where is your husband and Kis?

In your case, I think defer admission and write a strong SOP to convince VO that you can do without much effort.
Thanks Sonata. To answer your questions.
1. I gave the VO letter from my current employer that I will be cutting my contract a month earlier because of my studies and they promise to pay my Severance pay in January.
2. I gave the VO an SOP explaining my reason for going back to school, I studied Accounting, I have a certificate and Diploma in Accounting already, I have 2 years working experience in accounting field, teaching English was just an opportunity to travel and save money which I couldn't turn down then.
3. I applied with my husband and kid, my account and his, was $60,000 all together, I just add my aunt again to boost my profile since she sponsored my previous TRV.

I have applied for CAIPS online.

FrankJ

Feb 4, 2014
Korea
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront medicals
bonhomie08 said:
CAIPS won't show a different reason but it will give you some insight into why the VO felt you are not a genuine student. I would say, if money is not a hindrance, then apply for CAIPS at the earliest. Good luck!
Thanks bonhomie08. I have applied for the CAIPS online, it cost only $5.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi FrankJ,

Have Your husband and Kids got Canada visitor visa the same with you?

I think your ties in home country is not strong enough because you and your husband & Kids go to Canada at the same time and they don't think you will leave Canada after expiring study permit. Therefore, you need to strong ties in your home country eg: house, land in your name or husband name.

FrankJ said:
Thanks Sonata. To answer your questions.
1. I gave the VO letter from my current employer that I will be cutting my contract a month earlier because of my studies and they promise to pay my Severance pay in January.
2. I gave the VO an SOP explaining my reason for going back to school, I studied Accounting, I have a certificate and Diploma in Accounting already, I have 2 years working experience in accounting field, teaching English was just an opportunity to travel and save money which I couldn't turn down then.
3. I applied with my husband and kid, my account and his, was $60,000 all together, I just add my aunt again to boost my profile since she sponsored my previous TRV.

I have applied for CAIPS online.