+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED;; OPEN WORK PERMIT OR VISITORS VISA FOR A HIV

Irena90

Jul 11, 2021
Hi all,

I am a spouse of a recently approved international student starting studies this fall. I am HIV positive and I want if my medical condition will cause my visa rejection. I have an undetected viral load and a good CD4 count without any other underlying medical condition. Please I need advice and suggestions on what to do here. Anybody with a related situation, who successfully got their application approved, please help me on how you handled it or wrote your letter of explanation.

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Hi all,

I am a spouse of a recently approved international student starting studies this fall. I am HIV positive and I want if my medical condition will cause my visa rejection. I have an undetected viral load and a good CD4 count without any other underlying medical condition. Please I need advice and suggestions on what to do here. Anybody with a related situation, who successfully got their application approved, please help me on how you handled it or wrote your letter of explanation.
I suggest that you hire an immigration lawyer in Canada.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi all,

You should be fine as long as your viral load is undetectable. Do a search in the forum, you'll see people in similar situations have passed medical, no problem.

iamsamjuan

Aug 28, 2021
You should be fine as long as your viral load is undetectable. Do a search in the forum, you'll see people in similar situations have passed medical, no problem.
what docs did you submit as proof that you are UD already? Did they require you to undergo any other tests?