+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed - May 2021 Registration

Username01

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

As per the email received by the Conestoga College which says the following :
  1. Provide proof of IRCC approval to study (In or Outside of Canada)

• What does the program of study outside of Canada means?
  • Can we register and start studying for the semester before our Visa decision is out as it says that you can upload a request for biometric as proof?
And the refund policy is out till Mar 21 semester but not for the May semester yet.

Can somebody pls guide me as I plan to register myself

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have you applied for your study permit? If so send the LOA to them. If you aren’t able to come to Canada to start the program then they want to have your AIP or Biometrics letter (BVL), so you can start the program. So if you have these documents you can register.

Username01

Jan 11, 2021
Have you applied for your study permit? If so send the LOA to them. If you aren’t able to come to Canada to start the program then they want to have your AIP or Biometrics letter (BVL), so you can start the program. So if you have these documents you can register.
HI,

Yes, I have applied for the visa but didn't get any update as of yet,so I dont have either LOA or AIP but I have a biometric request letter that we receive after we apply for the visa.
Is BVL the same as Biometric Request Letter? I am planning to start my studies online and would fly as soon as I get my visa.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI,

Yes, I have applied for the visa but didn't get any update as of yet,so I dont have either LOA or AIP but I have a biometric request letter that we receive after we apply for the visa.
Is BVL the same as Biometric Request Letter? I am planning to start my studies online and would fly as soon as I get my visa.
You can submit your biometric letter.