+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed guys please ON KNOWING MY CHANCES OF ACCEPTANCE !!!!

Nahrawy

Mar 1, 2014
here is my profile and i would like to know my chances for getting admission at university of regina or saskatchewan for Msc or Meng in chemical/process engineering

im from Egypt 5 years bachelor degree with an average of 83% , IELTS 7

Many thanks in advance for help :D

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Very good chances. Ur profile is good

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Nahrawy said:
here is my profile and i would like to know my chances for getting admission at university of regina or saskatchewan for Msc or Meng in chemical/process engineering

With this profile, i believe, you can get admitted wherever you put your finger. ATB. Go for pertoleum engg rather @ Dalhousie uni or regina... I am sure u'll crack d deal.

Nahrawy

Mar 1, 2014
mizan776 said:
Very good chances. Ur profile is good
thanks my friend that's really motivating me but i would like to clarify that in my university there is mo GPA system its the old grading sysytem ( good , very good , excellent and percentage ) thats it and no gpa so does this still keeps my good chances ? and what about the gre do i have to take it or no ? thanks in advance

Nahrawy

Mar 1, 2014
raj_009 said:
With this profile, i believe, you can get admitted wherever you put your finger. ATB. Go for pertoleum engg rather @ Dalhousie uni or regina... I am sure u'll crack d deal.
thanks my friend that's really motivating me but i would like to clarify that in my university there is mo GPA system its the old grading sysytem ( good , very good , excellent and percentage ) thats it and no gpa so does this still keeps my good chances ? and what about the gre do i have to take it or no ? thanks in advance

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Nahrawy said:
Not an issue. Every university in Canada has a list of results required from different countries around the world. Since you have 83%, you should be above par. Most of the Universities target around 70+ %. Still do go through the country requirement of the universities you shall be applying. Even then if you are confused, you can always e-mail the graduate offices and they will reply you back.

Your IELTS score are just perfect. You are safe regarding language proficiency.

About GRE. Most of the universities don't require you to have GRE. But it's an added advantage if you have.

Overall: You are good to apply. Nothing extra needed. Just make sure you meet the requirements

Nahrawy

Mar 1, 2014
mizan776 said:
Not an issue. Every university in Canada has a list of results required from different countries around the world. Since you have 83%, you should be above par. Most of the Universities target around 70+ %. Still do go through the country requirement of the universities you shall be applying. Even then if you are confused, you can always e-mail the graduate offices and they will reply you back.

Your IELTS score are just perfect. You are safe regarding language proficiency.

About GRE. Most of the universities don't require you to have GRE. But it's an added advantage if you have.

Overall: You are good to apply. Nothing extra needed. Just make sure you meet the requirements
thanks alot :D i have seen the country specific requirements and for egypt it was 75% but i wanted to ask how are admission decisions made i mean if an applicant meet all requirements does he get admitted or still there are chances that he may not get admission ? many thanks my friend for ur precious time and effort :D

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Nahrawy said:
thanks alot :D i have seen the country specific requirements and for egypt it was 75% but i wanted to ask how are admission decisions made i mean if an applicant meet all requirements does he get admitted or still there are chances that he may not get admission ? many thanks my friend for ur precious time and effort :D
Not always. Just like you there are thousands of students applying throughout the world who meet the requirements as well. So at some point it even depends on luck. If the university reputation is good, then lesser the chances. Also for most of the graduate courses, a internal faculty recommendation is required. That means you need to contact the professors of ur expertise and research that U are interested and check if he is willing to supervise U for the grad program.

Nahrawy

Mar 1, 2014
mizan776 said:
Not always. Just like you there are thousands of students applying throughout the world who meet the requirements as well. So at some point it even depends on luck. If the university reputation is good, then lesser the chances. Also for most of the graduate courses, a internal faculty recommendation is required. That means you need to contact the professors of ur expertise and research that U are interested and check if he is willing to supervise U for the grad program.
thanks alot . i got ur point :D u really helped me so much and i would like to know are u currently studying in canada or have studied there ?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
None of the option. I am also a prospective student applying for fall like you

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
I am also applying to MENG in Industrial at univ of Regina. My background is Msc in EE from RIT, NY, USA. I am going for this course as I am interested in Renewable Energy and Industrial Engg at Regina provides me this expertise. Plus I already have a Electrical Masters. So going for something different now

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Nahrawy said:

Don't know about Saskatchewan but you will for sure accepted in Regina :)