+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed from experts

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
I just Got an Email from my consultant Regarding CANADIAN STUDENTS VISA DOCUMENTS CHECK LIST

n it is said that

1. All Transcripts / Academic Degrees (Matric & Intermediate Attested from Board of
Intermediate & IBCC. Bachelor and Masters Attested from University and HEC & All
Attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

I heard before that i needed to notarize my documents but in the e mail i got i didn't find any point of notarizing a documents so what do i have to do? or i have to notarize them after attesting from all the departments mentioned above?

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
vikkiranag said:
I just Got an Email from my consultant Regarding CANADIAN STUDENTS VISA DOCUMENTS CHECK LIST

n it is said that

1. All Transcripts / Academic Degrees (Matric & Intermediate Attested from Board of
Intermediate & IBCC. Bachelor and Masters Attested from University and HEC & All

I heard before that i needed to notarize my documents but in the e mail i got i didn't find any point of notarizing a documents so what do i have to do? or i have to notarize them after attesting from all the departments mentioned above?

you have to attest all the docs from the above mentioned depts .its compulsory .

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
ali449 said:
you have to attest all the docs from the above mentioned depts .its compulsory .
I knw ali its compulsory to get my documents attested from the abv mentioned deptts.. my question is why there is no point of notarization of documents? it means i just dont need to notarize my documents?

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
yes notarization is not necessary for education docs its for property papers and affidavits .Otherwise u also know that in pakistan notarization is not a big issue .So chc prefers educational docs attested from there relevant depts

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Most of us have sent original educational documents , but these documents are stamped by HEC/relevant board and by the issuing institute ...

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikkiranag said:

n it is said that

hi,
If you send your original academic documents with visa file then no need to attest from Ministry of Foreign Affairs etc.......its stamped by your institution that is enough...........recently i never found such a specific case of any one who has attested the documents from Foreign office......

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
If you send your original academic documents with visa file then no need to attest from Ministry of Foreign Affairs etc.......its stamped by your institution that is enough...........recently i never found such a specific case of any one who has attested the documents from Foreign office......
Hello all,

i applied for VISA with photocopies of my documents without getting them attested... and got my Visa
I guess there should not be a problem. :)

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
ali449 said:
yes notarization is not necessary for education docs its for property papers and affidavits .Otherwise u also know that in pakistan notarization is not a big issue .So chc prefers educational docs attested from there relevant depts
thnx ali so i need to attest original as well as copy of docs from the above mentioned deptts? or attest my original and make copies?

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Both are reliable .But if you attest original + photocopies .It ll also help you in future.Basically most of us send attested original docs for visa purposes.So dun show any weakness in your case which will hurt you later.So do your best in making file and then leave the rest on God.

regards
vikkiranag said:
thnx ali so i need to attest original as well as copy of docs from the above mentioned deptts? or attest my original and make copies?

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
ali449 said:
Both are reliable .But if you attest original + photocopies .It ll also help you in future.Basically most of us send attested original docs for visa purposes.So dun show any weakness in your case which will hurt you later.So do your best in making file and then leave the rest on God.

regards
thanks alot ali really appreciated last question please guide me in a fee structure of all deptts of original as well as photocopy

Lahore Board
Ibcc
Punjab University
HEC
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

I ll be really Grateful

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
vikkiranag said:
thanks alot ali really appreciated last question please guide me in a fee structure of all deptts of original as well as photocopy

Lahore Board
Ibcc
Punjab University
HEC
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

I ll be really Grateful
Dun know about the Lahore Board but IBCC charge 200 for original doc and 100 for photocopy,Hec charge 400 or 500 for transcript and degree and ministry of foriegn affairs ki tu bat he kch or ha jao 20 ropay ka ticket lo and line ma khawar ho bas kam ho jay ga :D

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
ali449 said:
Dun know about the Lahore Board but IBCC charge 200 for original doc and 100 for photocopy,Hec charge 400 or 500 for transcript and degree and ministry of foriegn affairs ki tu bat he kch or ha jao 20 ropay ka ticket lo and line ma khawar ho bas kam ho jay ga :D
thanks we just need to attest the original Degree's? what about MARK-SHEETS do we need to attest them as well? or just Degree would be fine?

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
only bacheors marh sheet
vikkiranag said:
thanks we just need to attest the original Degree's? what about MARK-SHEETS do we need to attest them as well? or just Degree would be fine?

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
ali449 said:
only bacheors marh sheet
Bachelor's original and Mark sheet Both along with photocopies of each from HEC? and please do tell me Regional office in Lahore of HEC can attest documents? or i need to send it to Islamabad Head office through FedEx?