+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed for Travel History ADR

faisalkkk

May 2, 2017
Hello everything,
I got a message from CIC and they have requested for:

Travel History: Proof of travel history Your Travels: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

I need to submit the required docs within 7 days. I would really appreciate if someone can tell me about these doubts I am having:
1- What is the meaning of Proof of Travel History? Do I need to submit the passports? I have already submitted my current and the last passport but I do have 2 other passports in order to cover the full 10 years period. Do I need to submit them as well?
2- The link of the form which is provided is having only 6 rows for the travel history data ut i have around 30 records. The document is protected so I cant simply add records to it. So do I need to print out the filled form and then scan the rest of the travels and create a new pdf?
3- should I also attached copies of my passport and residence permit as my country of residence is not the same as my current nationality.

Best regards

faisalkkk

May 2, 2017
When I clicked on the help button beside the upload ADR button I found these details:

You must provide information on your valid visa from the United States as well as previous travel history. This can include copies of

• your previous passports and/or visas (used within the last 10 years to travel outside your country)
  • entry and exit stamps
  • study and/or work permits that indicate your duration outside of your country
  • expired or valid visas
  • boarding passes
If you hold a valid visa from the United States, provide a clear, scanned copy of your visa. If you are living outside your country of citizenship, please submit a copy of your immigration status document for the country where you currently reside. This could be a work permit, study permit, visa, or any other document that authorizes you to be in the country where you are living.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Proof of travel history is one of the most common requests. Do exactly as in #2 and you will be good. I did just that. You don't need to attach anything else, no passports or residence permits. Just pure travel history.