+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed!! CEC - Business Place of Employer Concern

viharviradia

Jul 2, 2018
Please Advice, I have only 4 days to upload supporting documents. Here’s my concern.

I have submitted my application on January 07, 2020 after receiving ITA under Canadian Experience Class. I have 12 months of canadian work experience as follows:

4 months - Employer A (Full time)- NOC 1221, Administrative Coordinator

8 months - Employer B (Full time)- NOC 1221, Administrative Coordinator

The Employer A with whom I worked for 4 months has his business being registered at his residential place. He is an independent realtor company which has only 3-4 employees who work along with the employer partly at basement office in his residential house and majorly have to travel at client office or on site for property viewing. 1 day a week I need to work from home (online marketing and filing of real estate documents).

I got a letter from CIC saying - It is unclear how you could perform the duties of NOC 1221 if you were not working at an office space.

So please advice how to prove this concern to CIC.

Thank you very much.

viharviradia

Jul 2, 2018
Hi,

It is not a rejection letter but a query letter. Here’s the letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my concerns regarding your application.
You declared Canadian employment from 2018-07 to 2018-10 – as an Administrative Coordinator (NOC 1221) at xxxxxx. The address provided on your letter of employment and T4 appears to be a residential home. It is unclear how you could perform the duties of NOC 1221 if you were not working at an office space.

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.
Please note:
 Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
 Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned. Regards,
AC01946
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi,

It is not a rejection letter but a query letter. Here’s the letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my concerns regarding your application.
You declared Canadian employment from 2018-07 to 2018-10 – as an Administrative Coordinator (NOC 1221) at xxxxxx. The address provided on your letter of employment and T4 appears to be a residential home. It is unclear how you could perform the duties of NOC 1221 if you were not working at an office space.

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.
Please note:
 Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
 Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned. Regards,
AC01946
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
This feels like a PFL or atleast an ADR.... Beware, it could be a potential investigation. Get advice from a qualified lawyer or a registered consultant.