+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed before the PR expires

Maha Amer

Sep 15, 2018
Hi,
My sister's PR is expiring in a month's time ( September 2020) and she is stuck in her hole town. She tried booking a ticket but in vain. Due to COVID a lot of commercial flights are not operating.
It's a tricky situation
Can anyone please help me get to the immigration office, their numbers, or an email we can correspond at.
Your help is much appreciated
Many thanks

• Wow
Reactions: lossada and mpsqra

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,
My sister's PR is expiring in a month's time ( September 2020) and she is stuck in her hole town. She tried booking a ticket but in vain. Due to COVID a lot of commercial flights are not operating.
It's a tricky situation
Can anyone please help me get to the immigration office, their numbers, or an email we can correspond at.
Many thanks
She can apply for a PRTD and then use it to come to Canada.

Reactions: Maha Amer

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi,
It's a tricky situation
Many thanks
don't worry
She can apply for a PRTD as @mashulia_26 said.
the only point is: does she meet the Residency Obligations? 730 days in 5 years within Canada

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi,
It's a tricky situation
Many thanks
Won’t be tricky , if she’s compliant with her RO
Only gets tricky if she’s not

Reactions: scylla

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hi,
It's a tricky situation
Many thanks
don't worry about your sister
if your sister were really interested is her problem, she would fine some help by herself, at least that she does not meet the Residency Obligation.
you have nothing to do, it is her business