jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Guys

I am PNP applicant FSW
I got nomination from OINP

My real brother resides in Saskatchewan

My checklist asked me to upload doc for proof of relationship
What does that mean?
Is it asking for my proof of relationship with a frnd of mine in ontario , who will come to pick me up at the airport?

Or my tie in canada that is my real brother who doesnt reside in ontario.

I have shown my brother's details in proof of relationship in my eapr profile

Now another question is that,
While filling eapr
I just uploaded my brother's passport
In proof of relationship

Whereas, in proof of status
I had uploaded his PR Card

Now , i am getting to hear that in proof of status
Along with the PR card , utility bills and lease agreements were also needed to be uploaded...

I have not uploaded utility bills or lease agreement.
Is it compulsory to upload these docs too?

If yes , then what should i do?

If no, then is anyone there u received ppr request without uploading utility bills for ties in canada?

Thank you
Asivad request you to please help!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
--- Asking documents about your brother. CIC is not interested to know who is coming to pick you up !

--- You will have to provide any document that could establish the current residence status of your family member in Canada. PR is not enough. Any recurring bill, such as lease, utility bill,job letter etc.

--- For proof of relation you will have to submit a document that could establish your blood relation to your brother by showing name of a parent. Birth certificate or Passport if mentions name of Father could be useful.

--- Immediately send Case Specific Enquiry and put all those required documents, before they mark your application as incomplete. The application completeness check is the first step, done quickly and most applications are rejected as incomplete at this stage.

Regards

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
farazafzal said:
--- Asking documents about your brother. CIC is not interested to know who is coming to pick you up !

--- You will have to provide any document that could establish the current residence status of your family member in Canada. PR is not enough. Any recurring bill, such as lease, utility bill,job letter etc.

--- For proof of relation you will have to submit a document that could establish your blood relation to your brother by showing name of a parent. Birth certificate or Passport if mentions name of Father could be useful.

--- Immediately send Case Specific Enquiry and put all those required documents, before they mark your application as incomplete. The application completeness check is the first step, done quickly and most applications are rejected as incomplete at this stage.

Regards

Thank u so much for your response

Will they still accept my documents?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jj0502 said:
Thank u so much for your response

Will they still accept my documents?
Yes they will... Or let me put it this way. You have no other choice. Send CSE and if you get confirmation that the documents has been added to your file then they accepted it. If not you will get incomplete application refusal, your fee will be refunded, and you will have to make another profile to get back to the pool. So sending cse is the only choice, and keep us updated.

Regards

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
I have provided pr card passport of my bro then also they will reject it just becoz of utility bills?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jj0502 said:
I have provided pr card passport of my bro then also they will reject it just becoz of utility bills?
Read my replies again !!