+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help need for Canada Visitor Visa

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi there

One year ago I posted about canada visitor visa and my friend was applied and got refused , all details already mentioned as above

now more then 1 year passed and my friend circumtances changed as below

Marital Status: Single

Education: 12 years of Education

Occupation: Self_Employed (Busnisess Partner with 50% shares in sibling's small business firm about web designing and software solutions) her sibling started it in year 2017 and she joined as partner / Manager from AUG 2018 and now almost 1 year passed since she is self-employed
(have proof of busniess agreement on govt stamp paper/ National TAX Certificate/Busniess Card etc)

Travel History: yes already got Turkey tourist visa in Mar 2019 and she traveled to Turkey istanbul in May 2019

Bank accounts: she have 1 year old 2 saving bank accounts and total closing balance around 16 lac PAK Rupees (10,000 US Dollars)

also she have 4 millions pak rupees in fix Diposit in Govt National Savings Certificates (these 4 millions funds she have from years and in previous year while she was applied for Canada visitor visa, this money already showed and mention in canada visa application and after one year still these funds she own and getting fix monthly income Gross amount around 40 thousands PAK Rupees from it

previous time she was apply visa for meeting her friend but now she purely willing to apply as tourist and ready to show detailed day by day itienary plan and hotel bookings proofs etc

she already traveled in Turkey as a tourist and willing to visit canada also as tourist as she has employed since Aug 2018, have own enough money and she will come back to pakistan to re-join her busniess/work
moreover her 4 millions amount of fix deposits (for collect monthly profit as well for cashout these funds, must need physical appearance in Pakistan national saving center) , her family members (siblings), family house all remain here in pakistan

now she willing to apply for canada tourist visa so any chances that she can get canada tourist visa?

and how many days for can apply tourist visa like for 8 or 10 days etc?

for turkey was applied for 10 days tourist visa and got visa turkey and traveled

I requested to scylla ,@Bryanna, and other experienced forum members that please see details and guide if can apply for canada tourist visa and for how many days and how much chances of getting visa?
Hi - the purpose of the visit is as important as all of the other elements that you've been listing like financial resources and motives to return. Canada is a long way away and TRVs are routinely abused so they're looking for a plausible, reasonable and/or compelling motivation for this expense and effort.

I don't know from your posts why your friend wants to come to Canada at all. Last year she wanted to meet an online friend and this year she only wants to see the sights. No disrespect, but it is a considerable effort on your friend's part and it's a big world for a young person, so why would the Visa Officer risk the abuse of the TRV when the purpose of the visit is so vague?

Who knows though, anything can happen I suppose.