Urgent Help ! Medical furtherance without AOR

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Hey all,
I got a mail from regional medical office , High commission of Canada , New Delhi asking to undergo further medical tests . The thing is I haven't submitted my application yet , so how is it possible for them to process it?
I did an upfront medical exam and My E-medical report has both IME and UMI number and it is NON EDE worker type . I will obviously ask my hospital to do whatever tests they want. But I don't know if this is something I should be concerned about and whether the hospital did a mistake here ( cause I think upfront exams only get UMI number and are not processed before AOR).

I was going to submit my application today . So please advice what I should do now .

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
It is possible. Your medical records will link all your CIC information, not just your PR application.

I have been out of Canada for more than 1 year, and I was required to have a medical examination upon return (although there is almost no supervision, I think it is safer), it didn’t take long before I received an email from Manila, also asking me to undergo X-ray reshoots and sputum culture. If you know your physical status is good, they will not send you any more messages after the second medical examination.

When you submit your PR application please make sure you upload your most recent medical records and if you are concerned, you can write a letter of explanation and tell them you are taking additional medical examinations.

All in all, it's not a big problem, it won't affect your PR

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi all,
Hey all,
I got a mail from regional medical office , High commission of Canada , New Delhi asking to undergo further medical tests . The thing is I haven't submitted my application yet , so how is it possible for them to process it?
I did an upfront medical exam and My E-medical report has both IME and UMI number and it is NON EDE worker type . I will obviously ask my hospital to do whatever tests they want. But I don't know if this is something I should be concerned about and whether the hospital did a mistake here ( cause I think upfront exams only get UMI number and are not processed before AOR).

I was going to submit my application today . So please advice what I should do now .
Medical and others checks are done simultaneously by different departments. If you are asked go for it.

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It is possible. Your medical records will link all your CIC information, not just your PR application.

I have been out of Canada for more than 1 year, and I was required to have a medical examination upon return (although there is almost no supervision, I think it is safer), it didn’t take long before I received an email from Manila, also asking me to undergo X-ray reshoots and sputum culture. If you know your physical status is good, they will not send you any more messages after the second medical examination.

When you submit your PR application please make sure you upload your most recent medical records and if you are concerned, you can write a letter of explanation and tell them you are taking additional medical examinations.

All in all, it's not a big problem, it won't affect your PR
Thanks a lot for for Replying . I got my AOR on 4th August . And I did the tests on 5th Aug. The hospital won't give me updated medical record before the results come ( will take 8 weeks) . For now I'm gonna raise a CSE to let them know I've complied with their request attaching the medical receipts and initial results of geneXpert and Sputum ( which are all negative). Does that sound good?
And to explain the reason behind my original question , I've never applied for any visa (CIC doesn't have my info yet). So was just shocked that they started processing it even before I applied.

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Medical and others checks are done simultaneously by different departments. If you are asked go for it.
Thanks for Replying . And Yes I did go for additional tests . Just hope my application keeps processing and doesn't get stuck due to medical .