Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
I have applied online student visa application on 18th-jan-2017, but was unable to pay fee at that time, now i want to withdraw that application and apply at visa centre by hand, Should i withdraw that application first than apply OR re-apply by hand and put online withdrawl process in the meantime for previous application? please help

Neilp

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if not payment has been made the application is not complete. You can simply deleted the application online and apply in person.

I have made many application online to verify the information has not changed and simply deleted them prior to making payments. Only completed applications which me processed payment will be held against you.

Hope this helps

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Neilp said:
if not payment has been made the application is not complete. You can simply deleted the application online and apply in person.

I have made many application online to verify the information has not changed and simply deleted them prior to making payments. Only completed applications which me processed payment will be held against you.

Hope this helps
how to delete online "submitted" application? should i apply for a withdrawal?