+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help Imm5532

KayleighMay7

Feb 6, 2020
Hi all,

just completing all the forms and I’m stuck on question 7
-Do your close friends, family and children know about your relationship? If yes, give details below.

how many people should I list? Do I literally have to write a list of EVERYONE that knows about our relationship? That could be 40+ people..?
Appreciate the help :)

HandInHandVII

Aug 11, 2019
We just did it using the spaces available, not EVERYONE we know. We made sure to include people on both sides of our family, making it as equal as possible.

Reactions: KayleighMay7

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for that - so on the form there is only 5 spaces.....so you would just include 5 people?
When we did ours, we only filled out the 5 spaces, didn't add any more. You have the option to print the form for additional spaces, and some people make an extensive list of all the people who know, but we personally found this a hassle. I included my husband's parents, my own parents and perhaps another relative or mutual friend. As suggested, make it as even as possible if you can!

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thanks for that - so on the form there is only 5 spaces.....so you would just include 5 people?
You can fill the 5 people, and have letters from other friends. No need to have a huge list. If they need more proof from you they will ask for it