Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys i am primary applicants and currently residing in Canada but my dependents are in my home country.I received my Ready for Visa on 14th June 2017,So in my PPR letter it was clearly mentioned to submit the passports to Ottawa along with my accompanying dependents .Again i had called to the cic and the agent told me to submit my passport first to Ottawa as i am PA.
So he advised me once i get back my passport then do landing and informed to the officer where to submit the the passport of my dependents so that officer gonna a issue one PPR letter for my dependents,but i had requested same day to change VO for my dependents to my home county but after couple of days they had replied same what agent told.
But again today i have received Ready for my visa email and in that letter it is clearly mentioned to submit my passport along with dependents to my home country and they have mentioned the
VO name also.However,i had submitted mine already and they have received on June 22.so what do you think guys is this letter helps to submit the passport of my dependents to VO or VFS but in that letter the UCI and Application number is mine not them.Or should i call to the CIC and ask?
Anyone has same experienced then please reply to me
Thanks
Rabin

Last edited:

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Guys i am primary applicants and currently residing in Canada but my dependents are in my home country.I received my Ready for Visa on 14th June 2017,So in my PPR letter it was clearly mentioned to submit the passports to Ottawa along with my accompanying dependents .Again i had called to the cic and the agent told me to submit my passport first to Ottawa as i am PA.
So he advised me once i get back my passport then do landing and informed to the officer where to submit the the passport of my dependents so that officer gonna a issue one PPR letter for my dependents,but i had requested same day to change VO for my dependents to my home county but after couple of days they had replied same what agent told.
But again today i have received Ready for my visa email and in that letter it is clearly mentioned to submit my passport along with dependents to my home country and they have mentioned the
VO name also.However,i had submitted mine already and they have received on June 22.so what do you think guys is this letter helps to submit the passport of my dependents to VO or VFS but in that letter the UCI and Application number is mine not them.Or should i call to the CIC and ask?
Anyone has same experienced then please reply to me
Thanks
Rabin
Rabin Ji!
You have waited for so long and again after everything seemed alright, something keeps on coming.... (Tapai lai Seven and Half lea purrai choyo jasto cha)....... I am not sure but i would suggest you to ask your family to submit the passport to VFS in Npl and also attach the copy of the emails you received, as well as a letter of explanation along with a copy of your passport with stamp and also drop email to CPC ottawa explaning your situation...... or maybe raise a CSE as well........ I really hope your situation gets solved ASAP....
I hope it helps.....

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Rabin Ji!
You have waited for so long and again after everything seemed alright, something keeps on coming.... (Tapai lai Seven and Half lea purrai choyo jasto cha)....... I am not sure but i would suggest you to ask your family to submit the passport to VFS in Npl and also attach the copy of the emails you received, as well as a letter of explanation along with a copy of your passport with stamp and also drop email to CPC ottawa explaning your situation...... or maybe raise a CSE as well........ I really hope your situation gets solved ASAP....
I hope it helps.....
Thanks for the response brother.You know one of my who has same situation like mine but he had received the same letter but on the top of his letter this letter is for your dependents who are residing in India but i don't have this one.Anyway tomorrow early in the morning i will give a call to cic and tell my situation.Testai vo hernu na Jamma Ppr ni 4 ota aayo
ra yo last ko ma chai submit your passport to vfs in nepal or NDVO cha so I am sure this Ppr email is for my dependents.
Any news from your side.
Rabin