+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP GCMS Notes.. plz help

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Hi all..
I recieved my GCMS notes tday and it turns out they didnt calculate the points for my canaddian diploma.

In the education section my points decresed and tehy hav stted it in eligible.
And last update was at 31 oct and i hav no notification in my account yet .. i m wried.. is it a rejection.. plz help everyone

yyman

Jan 6, 2016
Per the email of my GCMS notes:

You also have the right to request the correction of any errors or omissions you believe to exist in any of the enclosed information which originated with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Should you wish to make such a request, please complete a Record Correction Request Form that can be found at tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-11-nf.pdf and return it to this office, along with documentary evidence supporting the correction. If your request for correction is not accepted for any reason, a notation will be attached to your file regarding the error or omission you believe it contains.

I ordered it under privacy act.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
yyman said:
Per the email of my GCMS notes:

You also have the right to request the correction of any errors or omissions you believe to exist in any of the enclosed information which originated with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Should you wish to make such a request, please complete a Record Correction Request Form that can be found at tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-11-nf.pdf and return it to this office, along with documentary evidence supporting the correction. If your request for correction is not accepted for any reason, a notation will be attached to your file regarding the error or omission you believe it contains.

I ordered it under privacy act.
Okk ..i ordered it under access to information act.. does it matter ...
What should i do now.. i m really wried..

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
yyman said:
hmm, I guess you can open a CSE inquiry and explain the case?
Yeah thats what i did... thanks.but do u know how many days do they take to reply ..or if they ever reply at all..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi123 said:
Hi all..
I recieved my GCMS notes tday and it turns out they didnt calculate the points for my canaddian diploma.

In the education section my points decresed and tehy hav stted it in eligible.
And last update was at 31 oct and i hav no notification in my account yet .. i m wried.. is it a rejection.. plz help everyone
please copy / type this note from the officer, so that we might see what is going on

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
yelena said:
please copy / type this note from the officer, so that we might see what is going on
Hey i tried but couldnt copy the notes.. how do you convert the file

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi123 said:
Hey i tried but couldnt copy the notes.. how do you convert the file
Can't you copy the notes and paste into this dialog box?