+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help for reapplying for September session ? documentation for NON SPP

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Hello guys i applied for PG in mobile application development in Lambton College, Toronto but they rejected me under as following reason that my previous studies and employment are not reasonable with my program which I have chosen to study at Lambton College, Toronto. Another reason of rejection was that I have not proved that I would leave Canada at the end of my stay and several factors are (i) my travel history (ii) my family ties in Canada and my country of residence (iii) purpose of visit.

Now I am preparing for Re-Application most probably on Monday or Tuesday. As I am struggling hard for making SOP and LOR from college and company. As per your suggestion I made it by my own.

But I just want to confirm that if I re-applied on Monday or Tuesday is still I can join September session or not??? and what other documents are required to attach with my application under NON-SPP

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guri,

First step you should take is to find out the exact reason of rejection which will then enable to to prepare a strong SOP covering the rejection reason.

The reason they have given you is a generic rejection letter. You should apply for CAIPS note and it will take a month's time. Yes, you may not be able to apply for September intake but indeed you can apply for Jan 2014 intake. But I strongly believe one should apply with absolute confidence.

Cheers!

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
sabby2612 said:
Guri,

First step you should take is to find out the exact reason of rejection which will then enable to to prepare a strong SOP covering the rejection reason.

The reason they have given you is a generic rejection letter. You should apply for CAIPS note and it will take a month's time. Yes, you may not be able to apply for September intake but indeed you can apply for Jan 2014 intake. But I strongly believe one should apply with absolute confidence.

Cheers!

dear please explain CAIPS note in simple language some other buddies told me about this and send me link also bur still i m not able to understand it clearly one more thing they mention CGMS and still didn't understand these terms