+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help folks- passport withdrawal - paper application TRV

Temmeris

Aug 10, 2016
Hi Folks,

I've applied for TRV via VFS Germany on the 20th of July, they received my paper application + original passport.
Two days ago, after 46 waiting days with no update I sent CSE asking them to send me my passport if they can not issue my visa within a week as I need it and proposed to treat my paper application as the online applications and I said send me back my passport and once you made a decision about my application, later on, I will send you my passport.

Seems they did not even read what I asked for and they send me the following answer:

"Dear Sir,

With reference to your below e-mail, please be informed that we are awaiting background check results; Upon receipt of the background check results we will inform you about the further steps in your application.
We cannot predict when the background check result will be received;

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,"

Could you please advise how I can have my passport back? any advice? such experience?

Kind regards...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

You can send both a CSE and an email to the visa office explaining that you need your passport as you have to travel. Also mention that you are not withdrawing your TRV application.... and you will submit your passport once your TRV is approved

Cheers

Temmeris

Aug 10, 2016
Thank you Bryanna,
I will try that for the second time hoping they will read my email this time.
cheers!