09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Hi guys,

i had my medical on 18th june and today i got this email , any 1 has any idea how to deal with it?
P.S i have already submitted police verification certificate and all 03 passports with my paper based application.then wot they want me now?

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document /information

- Your travel history for past 10 years.
- Have you ever been arrested or detained?

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 05 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Telecommunist said:
Hi guys,

i had my medical on 18th june and today i got this email , any 1 has any idea how to deal with it?
P.S i have already submitted police verification certificate and all 03 passports with my paper based application.then wot they want me now?

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document /information

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 05 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,
Did you fill the application form correctly ? . Did you answer to the question regarding your last ten year travel history and if you ever been arrested for any crime ?
Did you answer these question in form ? Please try recalling it because it seems you left them blank

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Telecommunist said:
Hi guys,

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,
the question in the 1294 states have you ever committed been arrested for or been charged with or convicted with any criminal offence in any country? did you mark yes and did not profide any details????????????????????

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
the question related to travel history is have you ever remained beyond the validity of your status attended school without authorization or worked without authorizaiton in canada, have you been refused any kind of visa admission or been ordered to leave canada or any other country?????? did you answer yes to any of such questions and did not provide details????????????????

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
let me check my form .... however i have visited china for 2 months and have visa stamped on my passport , i never committed any crime, attached my police certificate as well...........let me 1st confirm my application form.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
did you put this information of travelling to china in your previous travel history question number 8 of the schedule 1 TRV which says as following:

since the age of 18 or during the past five years have you travelled to any country other than the courtry of your citizenship or your current country of residence?
what did you answer to this question????????????

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Telecommunist said:
let me check my form .... however i have visited china for 2 months and have visa stamped on my passport , i never committed any crime, attached my police certificate as well...........let me 1st confirm my application form.
Yes do look into your form please

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
and bhai jaaan try hard because medical results have been uploaded and after 5 days they are going to conclude their result on your application...... so best of luck bro may Allah help you get through this problem, be positive i wish you a very good luck

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
farhan88 said:
and bhai jaaan try hard because medical results have been uploaded and after 5 days they are going to conclude their result on your application...... so best of luck bro may Allah help you get through this problem, be positive i wish you a very good luck
Brother how do you know that medical examination results have been uploaded? is there any way to check?

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
guys i have reached to following conclusion:

1. My Police clearance certificate was valid for 3 months and it got expired on 19th june :( ....
2. The form which i filled IMM_5257B_1 for TRV had only points upto no. 6 ( any govt: position held) . I dont know y it do not have points upto 8 :( . i just downloaded another form and it is different for TRV having 8 points. ( why didnt i see this form earlier , both forms are same and subject is Application of TRV schedule 1)

anyways. I have following two options :

1. tomorrow i apply again for my police clearance certificate and try to get it ASAP.
2. I should send my visa copy and also the TRV form once again mentioning my travel history.

any suggestions ??? i have 4 more days to reply ..

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
@ ADIL :

yar i dont have any such deported or criminal history and never lived anywhere for 6 months... pls chek my reply.

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Telecommunist said:

1. My Police clearance certificate was valid for 3 months and it got expired on 19th june :( ....
2. The form which i filled IMM_5257B_1 for TRV had only points upto no. 6 ( any govt: position held) . I dont know y it do not have points upto 8 :( . i just downloaded another form and it is different for TRV having 8 points. ( why didnt i see this form earlier , both forms are same and subject is Application of TRV schedule 1)

1. tomorrow i apply again for my police clearance certificate and try to get it ASAP.
2. I should send my visa copy and also the TRV form once again mentioning my travel history.

Just as i thought that there must be some discrepancy in your documentation or application form. Well apply for the police certificate at the earliest on urgent basis.
You Should fill form IMM_5257B_1 again and then send a scan copy to CHC, explaining them the reason for error .

i hope this will get the job done

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Telecommunist said:

In my opinion just stick to basics and be truthful in your reply. Nothing really complicated , it happens

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
yup thinking so ........ where r u TS bhai ?? please look in to this matter ..